Mesh2Surface delivers powerful tools inside SOLIDWORKS for transforming scan data into parametric or surface CAD models.
Natively integrated, Mesh2Surface add-in allows you to work seamlessly in the familiar SOLIDWORKS environment.
What Can You Do With Mesh2Surface for SOLIDWORKS®?
- Easily load scan data in seconds, not minutes;
- Extract quickly reference geometries;
- Align intuitively in the right position in space;
- Create reference sections for sketching;
- Approximate free form surfaces with best fit surface;
- Reverse engineering organic and free form shapes;
- Compare your work against the reference data instantly with 3D colour map;
- Have a magic button to convert free form organic shapes just with the hit of a button;
- And do all this in your favourite CAD package - SOLIDWORKS;
Are you already using or familiar with 3D Scanning? Join our upcoming Novedge Webinar to find out how to convert 3D scanned STL mesh data into CAD models directly in SOLIDWORKS with Mesh2Surface add-in. Learn how to import, align, and reconstruct fully parametric models from scan data and all this in your familiar environment – SOLIDWORKS. Register HERE to attend our free webinar.
Mesh2Surface for Solidworks
Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros Premium 6.0