Our Return Policy
You may return most items sold by Novedge within 30 days
of the invoice date for a refund.Please make sure the software is compatible and will work with your system before opening it. We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please note that we are unable to exchange items. We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Hardware products for any reason
- Digitally delivered products (products without physical shipping) for any reason
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the invoice date.
- Any CD or DVD that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) or unsealed.
- Any product where the supplier's factory seal is NOT intact.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any product from one of the following brands: MAXON, PTC, MecSoft.
- Maintenance from Vectorworks.
Vectorworks products can be returned only within 15 days
of the invoice date. All products must be returned in resalable conditions. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee
. Shipping fees are not refundable. All non-educational orders, not yet shipped, are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. Educational orders which are canceled after 24 hours are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. No exceptions to this Return Policy are permitted. Before returning an item please contact Novedge in order to receive your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Products received without a RMA will NOT be processed.