Next Tuesday we will broadcast the 10th live episode of our monthly series, How to Succeed in Architecture.
Have you seen any episode so far? How to Succeed in Architecture is our contribution to the amazing connecting and sharing that is happening in the AEC community.
Every month, I invite three experts to join the Novedge team online to talk about a specific topic with the intention of helping architects further their careers. From helping graduates find a new job, to starting a business, I have been amazed by the richness and depth of the discussion in every episode.
I often talk about this series with friends and acquaintances (I love my job!), and often people are not even aware of what a Hangout on Air is. So, just in case you are still not quite sure what I am talking about, let me share a bit more about our Hangout Series.
– A Google Hangout on Air is basically a TV show on the web. But it is interactive.
– Each episode of How to Succeed in Architecture is one-hour long and is broadcast live, right on the episode's Event Page. At the same time, it is also automatically recorded and uploaded to YouTube.
– If you are signed into Google+, you can watch the live broadcast on our Event Page AND you can ask questions to the panelists and post comments in REAL TIME. Check out the event page from Episode #5 on The Art of Presentation to get an idea of how it unfolded on Google+.
– While the one hour show is being broadcast, we post links, comments and answers to your questions in real time on the event page.
– If you don't have a Google+ account or you don't want to sign in, you can still watch the broadcast live from the Event Page. However, you won't be able to post questions or comments. It's going to be like old time TV, imagine that
Intrigued? The best way to keep up to date with our Hangouts and Webinars, is to sign up for our email newsletter here. We won't spam you, I promise. We only send an email to remind you about our upcoming webinars and Hangouts on Air.
I hope you can join us next Tuesday, April 29th, 10 am – 11 am PST. Sign up here for How to Succeed in Architecture: Innovative Workplace Design. Rosa Sheng, Gregory Mottola, Olle Lundberg and Doug Mehl will join us to talk about their work designing new headquarters for Twitter, Square, GitHub and a new space for Autodesk.
Here's where you can read more about the projects we will be showcasing and discussing in the Hangout:
GitHub Office featured in Custom Spaces.
Autodesk Workshop featured in Curbed.
Square Headquarters featured in Mashable.
Twitter Headquarters featured in the Business Insider.
Prepare your questions! This is your chance to hear directly from the architects who are changing the way we work and interact at the office.
And if you have questions about how it all works or ideas for future episodes of How to Succeed in Architecture, let me know in the comments below.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Working together we'll be able to come out the other side of this challenging time and be back to business as usual.
In the meantime, the whole staff at NOVEDGE is here to help you.