I would like to use the space of Novedge blog to announce a very interesting event I am organizing for BAIA, the Business Association Italy America. The event will take place here in San Francisco Thursday February 8, at Cooley Godward Kronish LLP on 101 California Street, 5th Floor. The sponsors are Cooley Godward Kronish, and Six Apart, the most popular blog platform. The event, as described in my poston the BAIA blog, will feature 4 very interesting panelists (alphabetical order):
- Marissa Levinson, Six Apart (blog)
- Marissa is the Director of Business Development & Sales at Six Apart. She works with Six Apart’s enterprise and business clients, coordinating partnership agreements and sales strategy. Prior to Six Apart, she worked for Bloomberg, L.P.
- Mauro Lupi, Ad Maiora (blog)
- One of the most influential Italian bloggers, Internet marketing and SEO expert. Mauro is the president of Ad Maiora, an international company.
- Peter Thoeny, StructuredWikis, LLC (blog)
- Wiki guru, and blogger. Peter is the founder and major author of tWiki, a open-source wiki for the corporate world. He is also one of the founder of StructuredWikis, LLC. Peter is now working on a new book, "Wiki for Dummies".
- Mary Trigiani, Spada, Inc. (blog)
- Mary is a marketing expert, a writer, and a blogger. She works with senior executives to articulate their business strategies and speak and write about them in their own voices.
If you are in San Francisco or in the Bay Area, please join us! For registration please visit the BAIA website.