Factory Design Suite Ultimate Quarterly Subscription Renewal
is an integrated factory layout and optimization solution built specifically to help you design and communicate the most efficient layout by
a digital model of your factory. It includes tools for optimizing 2D layouts, integrating 2D layout data with 3D models of machine and facility
components, creating 3D layout models with bidirectional 2D/3D associativity, as well as cloud-based factory asset resources and secure mobile and
sharing of 3D layouts. It combines unique layout-specific functionality in AutoCAD and Inventor
software with powerful visualization and
tools that can help increase innovation, design efficiency, and communication when responding to changing business requirements.
Core products in the suite include AutoCAD Architecture
, Navisworks Manage
, and Inventor Professional
enhanced with the Factory Design Utility
, which gives users a factory-specific work environment that helps factory layout designers spend more
time innovating rather than drafting.
Factory Design Suite Ultimate
can help machine and equipment builders, system integrators, and manufacturers to better design, optimize, and visualize factory layouts in order
- Win more business-Help decision makers visualize layout proposals in 3D instead of multilayered 2D drawings.
- Meet compressed project schedules-Move from 2D conceptual layout, to factory model, to creating a 3D virtual fly-through in less time
traditional 2D layout methods.
- Optimize the factory layout process-A factory-focused solution enables you to transform facility layout liabilities into profit-
assets and take advantage of modern laser-scanning workflows.
- Collaborate more effectively with suppliers and partners-Reduce installation risks by analyzing the digital factory model for clashes and
space constraints digitally, before they become problems onsite.
Users can take advantage of their existing layout data and expertise to build accurate factory layout models, quickly try multiple layout "what if"
scenarios, and communicate the best solution to stakeholders and partners in three easy steps:
- Create the 2D conceptual layout in AutoCAD or import existing 2D layouts.
- Build the 3D factory model by dragging and dropping 3D models of machines and other facility equipment directly onto the 2D layout from
library of commonly used factory content. Or easily build and include your own 3D factory asset
models to try multiple "what if" scenarios until you find the best solution.
- Communicate your ideas and build layout proposals easily. From conceptual design, to automatically generating 2D drawings with sections
views, to installation instructions, to conducting engineering reviews of the virtual factory model with 3D walk-throughs, Factory Design Suite Ultimate accelerates the visual
communication of factory layouts.