SKU 10229AutoCAD for Mac 2017
Available in USA only
AutoCAD for Mac 2017
Design every detailAutodesk
has been bringing efficiencies to your design process for more than 28 years. Used by millions of people globally, AutoCAD for Mac 2017 Subscription
software is a world-
design and documentation solution. Offering robust 3D free-form design tools and powerful drafting and documentation capabilities, AutoCAD for Mac 2017
innovation for companies of all sizes in almost all industries.
- Dynamic blocks Add flexibility, intelligence to block references.
- Retina display support View high-resolution graphics on a Retina display.
- Data links Embed a live link in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Layer state manager Save layer settings to share with others.
- Quick select Use the Object Query tool to find what you need.
- Specialized Mac features Use a specialized Mac CAD software interface.
- Explore Your Design Ideas
- Create the previously unimaginable. AutoCAD for Mac 2017 gives you the flexibility you need to explore design ideas in both 2D and 3D. A powerful set of
intuitive tools helps you visualize and shape your ideas, bringing innovative concepts to life.
AutoCAD for Mac 2017 delivers the flexibility and power needed to help bring your design ideas to life.
- Autodesk Inventor Fusion An easy-to-use tool for direct modeling, helping you
flexibly edit and validate models from almost any source.
- 3D Free-Form Design Use robust surface, mesh, and solid modeling tools in AutoCAD for Mac 2017 to investigate and refine your ideas.
- Point Cloud Support Bring your 3D scans to life, streamlining time-consuming renovation and restoration projects.
- Powerful Visualization Tools Add impact to your designs.
- 3D Navigation Tools Quickly and intuitively walk or fly through a model.
- Accelerate Documentation
- Speed projects from concept to completion with the powerful documentation tools in AutoCAD for Mac 2017. Import 3D models directly into AutoCAD for Mac 2017 and instantly
create intelligent 2D views. Minimize repetitive tasks and accelerate your workflow. No matter your project's size or scope, you can meet the
with AutoCAD software.
AutoCAD for Mac 2017 offers a broad toolset that helps you drive efficiencies throughout the drafting and documentation process, no matter what industry you are in.
Don't settle for second best. Rely on the drafting and documentation tools in AutoCAD for Mac 2017 to exceed expectations.
- Model Documentation Automatically generate intelligent documentation for AutoCAD for Mac 2017, Inventor, and other models. You can import
document designs from a wide variety of software applications including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino 3D, and
- Parametric Drawing Define relationships between objects, minimizing the time needed to edit or rework drawings.
- Associative Array Easily create arrayed objects, like windows on a building or trusses on a bridge. Plus, you can now array
in 3D or along a specified path.
- Sheet Sets Organize and manage your drawing sheets efficiently.
- Dynamic Blocks Save time when using standard, repetitive components.
- Multifunction Grips Maximize productivity with context-aware, object-specific menus.
- Communicate Seamlessly
- Share critical design data securely, efficiently, and accurately with AutoCAD for Mac 2017 (or online with AutoCAD WS web and
mobile service). Native support for DWG, one of the world's most widely used design data formats, helps you keep everyone informed at all times.
With presentation-ready graphics, rendering tools, and robust plotting and 3D printing capabilities, AutoCAD for Mac 2017 helps to bring clarity and impact to all of
your design communications.
AutoCAD for Mac 2017 is communication at its best.
- AutoCAD WS Enables you to stay connected to your designs over the web or from your mobile device.
- Native DWG Support Demand native DWG support, not a conversion or a translation.
- PDF Import/Export-Share and reuse designs easily Import PDF files as an underlay within your workspace.
- Autodesk Exchange With connected access to tips and tutorials, getting started videos, and help content, Autodesk Exchange brings
the content you need directly to your AutoCAD workspace.
- Photorealistic Rendering Create stunning, visually rich images.
- 3D Printing Connect online to service providers or print from AutoCAD for Mac 2017 to a local machine.
- Customize in Ways You Never Thought Possible
- Your job is unique. Your software should be as
well. With deep APIs, thousands of available addons, and a broad developer community, AutoCAD for Mac 2017 can be customized for your particular requirements. Whether
you simply want to arrange tools to match how you work or tailor the software for your industry, AutoCAD for Mac 2017 is flexible enough to fit your needs-perfectly.
Don't choose between flexibility and power. With AutoCAD for Mac 2017, you can have both.
- Simplified Migration Tools New and enhanced tools make it easier to migrate your custom settings.
- Customizable User Interface Get the tools you want, at your fingertips.
- Programming Interface Create specialized design and drafting applications.
- Partner Products and Services Extend AutoCAD for Mac 2017 software to suit all your needs.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|