nanoCAD Plus 8
Professional CAD tool. Includes workstation license registration (node-locked), priority online technical support, and updates to new versions.nanoCAD Plus 8 Workstation Subscription
is a professional grade CAD tool. It has a familiar interface, powerful drafting and design tools, native DWG compatibility, and an open API.
It is available through a low-cost annual subscription, including updates and priority online support.
- Dynamic Input
- Dynamic Input provides a command line interface at your crosshair. It also provides for user entry to input like the length of a line
or the radius of a circle. Dynamic input works while creating new or editing existing drawing objects thus greatly simplifies design process.
- Tool Palettes
- Tool palettes offer great opportunities for quick and easy access to your favorite commands and blocks. Your favorite sets of blocks,
hatches, and scripts are just a click away now.
- Customizable User Interface
- nanoCAD Plus version 8 became more user-friendly. It is more comfortable to work with thanks to its ability to customize everything.
You can create your own look and feel of the program. Also we added two more color settings which less affect your eyes on the long run.
- Sheet Sets
- Create your own sheet sets in a way any designer prefer. This is the usual representation of an engineering documentation. You can
control of hundreds of drawings and views from different drawing files from the single source. And even more, nanoCAD Plus 8 frees you from
boring routine task with the auto numeration feature.
- IFC Files Support
- Due to IFC files underlay feature nanoCAD Plus can load BIM models from any other software capable to create IFC files. You can
review model geometry and attributes. Special IFC explorer displays model tree and a list of attributes of selected object. You can dive deep
into loaded BIM model to search for the data you need. Advanced nanoCAD Plus 3D navigation feature allows you to walk thru the model. Even more,
it is possible to load IFC files generated by different software, e.g. architectural model from Revit, construction from Tekla, MEP data from
MagiCAD and check how complex project looks like.
- Multi-purpose Free Drafting Software
- nanoCAD is an easy-to-use CAD application that delivers a great user experience by providing high performance, full capability, a
classic interface and native .dwg format support. nanoCAD has been built to deliver design and project documentation for all industries. nanoCAD
includes a full suite of basic and advanced tools, for creating industry-standard DWG-compatible CAD files. nanoCAD provides innovative,
collaborative and customizable features to enhance your efficiency. nanoCAD includes several API's, allowing anything from routine task
automation to complex CAD application development.
- Industry-standard User Interface
- nanoCAD implements a very efficient, and easy to learn, classic-style CAD user interface. It offers a command set and UI elements
appearance that will be familiar and comfortable to users of many other compatible CAD applications. The drawing space, command line, and
position of the menu items and icons on the toolbars are readily recognizable. Any person with AutoCAD experience will feel at home using
nanoCAD, right from the start.
- Clean and Native .dwg Support
- nanoCAD uses the industry-standard DWG (.dwg) file format natively. Drawings created or edited in nanoCAD can be used by
almost any other popular CAD system, without conversion or data loss. If you can't open a drawing from another system due to damage, or you want
to audit an opened drawing for errors, or you need to reduce file size, nanoCAD provides Audit, Recover and Purge commands. Be assured you will
not lose document data due to software or hardware failures thanks to nanoCAD's autosaving and backup functions.
- Comprehensive Command Set
- nanoCAD includes an extensive set of tools for creating and editing 2D/3D objects. There are often multiple drawing methods
available for creating most of geometric elements. It's well-thought-out object editing commands allow you to modify drawings with minimal mouse
clicks. Reusable blocks and references to external drawings simplify and speed up the drawing process. Advanced dimensioning features enable you
to create any kind of dimensions by several means.
- Powerful Table Editor
- nanoCAD Plus 8 has a powerful Excel-style table editor, with an extensive extensive set of capabilities, including the ability to to create
tables containing cells with embedded macros and forumlas.
- ActiveX Automation and LISP
- The nanoCAD scripting engine allows average users to automate everyday routine tasks. Users can write macros using Visual Basic
Script, Java Script or any other scripting language supported by Microsoft Windows as well as built-in LISP.
- C++/C# API
- nanoCAD Plus 8 has several types of APIs for building CAD applications on top of its core functionality. NRX is a C++ and .NET API very similar
to AutoCAD's ARX. It allows the translation of AutoCAD-based applications to nanoCAD with ease. It is an object-oriented, compact and robust
programming interface. It is field proven, and has been used to create a large number of commercial CAD applications. nanoCAD also features the
MultiCAD API for C++ and .NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications for different CAD platforms.
Applications developed with the MultiCAD API will be able to run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems—including
- Extended Plotting
- nanoCAD's plot settings dialog allow you to set multiple plot areas, and create multi-page plots. This can be especially useful for
printing large drawings on printers with smaller output format. The Batch Plot command creates and prints drawing sets without requiring you to
babysit the process. It is convenient when you need to print existing projects. It also supports outputting drawings to single or multi-sheet
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought