Lustre 2020 provides high-performance, real-time, 3D color grading and correction process for creative look development. Lustre 2020 is interoperable with Flame.
What's new in Lustre 2020
- Dolby Vision HDR Improvements - Support for Dolby Vision 2.9
- Dolby Vision and Letterbox Content - If your content contains Letterbox, you need to ensure the Letterbox area is not affected by the Dolby Vision CM Analysis and Trims.
- Updated AJA Support - Lustre 2020 version supports the new AJA 15 drivers. You need to install DKU 14.0.0 to have access to the new drivers.
- Resizable Thumbnails - You can now set the size of the Storyboard Thumbnails, in both regular and large Storyboard views.
- VFX toolset for colorists
- Access VFX and Color together.
- Nonlinear color grading
- Get a toolset for primary and secondary grading.
- Interoperability with VFX
- Move between visual effects and color grading.
- GPU-accelerated performance
- Real-time tools help you iterate efficiently.
- Stereoscopic 3D grading
- Develop multilayer S3D timeline workflows.
- Flexible grading workflow
- End-to-end finishing tools help save time.
- Modern color management
- Track color space information on a per-clip basis, from source to screen.