Advanced 3D visual effects compositing softwareFlame 2019 Subscription
offers tools for fast, interactive 3D visual effects, finishing, compositing, advanced graphics, color grading, conform, editorial, and look
development. Flame 2019
artists tools for fast and interactive visual effects, editorial finishing, and 3D compositing.
- Image Timeline FX and Batch node - Integrated collective toolset for color, beauty work, production fix-it tasks or freeform creative
distortions and treatments-on any Image.
- Effects tab: Task-based environment - The Effects tab lets you apply the shot-to-shot navigation principles of a color grading tool
using a wide array of effects.
- MasterGrade: Creative Color tool - Provides 3 modes optimized for grading the 3 types of color spaces: video, logarithmic, and scene-
linear. Colorspace aware. Open industry standard for super looks.
- Creative FX for the Image node - A2Beauty and Washer Matchbox tools. Targeted at beauty work, clean up, and noise reduction. Physical
Glare, for creating lens artifacts and creative lens FX for look development.
- 3D compositing (Action) - Combines the interactive speed of traditional 2D compositing and powerful 3D visual effects. Includes a
WYSIWYG preview for artists in session.
- Node-based compositing (Batch) - Batch, a node-based procedural compositing environment, integrates with the timeline and desktop to
combine 2D and 3D elements efficiently and iteratively.
- Editorial timeline - Use the timeline to oversee projects, create consistent looks, and correctly match graded and 3D
VFX shots to editorial intention. Includes scene detection.
- Conform - Create multilayer timelines faster. Use a large set of advanced conforming and troubleshooting tools in a single task-based
- Media management - Support for additional formats and enhanced sharing and handling help you better manage your media.
- Matchbox API - Use GPU-accelerated GLSL shaders to solve challenges in Action's 3D compositing environment.
- Action: Projection tracking - Turn a projection into a UV set for the geometry.
- Pybox - Use a scriptable handler to process your images via external renderers.
- Connected Conform smart merge - Merge new editorial cuts dynamically with work in progress shots late in a project.
- Modern color management - Track color space information on a per-clip basis, from source to screen. Includes the ability to lock
exported color policies.
- Python API - Drive the Batch environment via scriptable commands.
- Batch Paint animation - Adjust strokes via a multifunction edit box, animate them, or limit them with user-definable frame ranges.
- Batch Paint editing - Individually edit paint strokes in the Paint node to achieve a seamless look with 16-bit floating-point depth
- Connected Conform workflow - A unified media management approach to share, sort, and sync media across multiple sequences.
- GMask Trace - Create sophisticated composites using a lightweight, spline-based shape tool with integrated chroma-keying tools.
- Scopes: HDR waveform monitoring - Enhanced signal monitoring for HDR and WCG ranges. Set viewport to
Waveform, RGB Parade, a color vectorscope, 3D Cube, or Histogram widgets. Colorspace tagging informs the scopes view.
- Planar tracking - Expertly and easily track perspective changes with the versatile, high-performing Planar Tracker.
- Flame-Lustre workflow - VFX toolset for colorists with a new level of integration.
- Shotgun integration - Access the power of the Shotgun review and production tracking toolset.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Available in USA only