RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3 gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
Why use RealFlow | Cinema 4D?
- Serious, high performance fluids - RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3 is built on RealFlow's Dyverso solver - so you get the best in fluid simulation, with an easy workflow
- Simplified workflow - Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms. You no longer have to worry about network dependencies, permissions, or IP issues
- Fully integrated toolkits - Now you can use native Cinema 4D modifiers and tools combined with RealFlow
- High speed simulations - RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3 is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL
What can RealFlow | Cinema 4D do?
- Particle-Object Interaction - Use RealFlow nodes and Cinema 4D colliders together
- C4D splines as RF particle paths - Create splines in Cinema 4D and use them as fluid paths in RealFlow
- C4D materials as emission masks - Use Cinema 4D materials and textures for emitting fluid particles
- Crown splashes on demand - Create and customize crown splashes easily.
- Use RF directly with C4D Mograph - Convert RF to thinking particles, use particle instances and tracer objects
- Visible fluids on objects - Use collision maps during simulation and render the effect
- Super-fast meshing - Take advantage of a fast and easy-to-configure mesh engine based on the OpenVDB library
- Macro Daemon
- Particle Clipping For Meshing
- Spline Control Circles
- Alembic Stitcher
Quads For Meshes
- Sub-Frame Sampling
- Particle Size Controlled By The Fluid
- Force Scale
- Transform Your Fluids
- Caching Enhancements
- Fully integrated toolkits
- High speed simulations
- Cache Offset
- Turbulence FD Integration
- Mesher Fluid Weights
- Granular, viscous, and viscoelastic materials.
- Rigid and elastic deformer.
- "Particle Skinner" tool
- Multi-physics solver
- Speed and memory improvements
- Improved robustness of GPU calculations
- Huge speed improvement
- Interactions between multiple fluids
- Multiple scene objects within the same project
- "Tensile Strength" parameter
- "Vorticity Boost" parameter
- Use image maps for an object's friction, stickiness, roughness, etc.
- Updated Dyverso library with better GPU support
- Improved stability with Thinking Particles, less RAM-consuming
- "Image" emitter supports animated textures and Cinema 4D noise shaders
- Adjustable image resolution for "Image" emitter in Cinema 4D's preferences
- Visualizer Daemon
- "Reset Age" and "Keep Source Particles" options for the "Filter" daemon
- Versatile falloff functions for many force-based daemons
- Random parameters for improved and more realistic filtering
- Falloff for DSpline daemons
- Better and more robust collaboration with external render engines
- Improved motion blur
- More and improved vertex maps for meshes
- Weight maps for meshes
- Improved "Scale" parameters for mesh vertex maps
- Global and node-specifc frame offset parameters for synchronizing simulations with other Cinema 4D scene elements.
- Meshes can now be built from already cached simulations
- "RealFlow" preferences entry to specify a default cache folder
- Improved connection to Cinema 4D's MoGraph, Hair, and Take
- "Volume" and "Collider" tags
- Fluid masking
- Improved and faster method for filling object volumes with particles
- Automatic or manual time step management
- "Links" field for type-aware linking of fluids, deformer, emitters, daemons, and collision objects
- Random parameters for scatter effects
- Multiple "Collider" tags per object
- Real-time viewport preview for vertex and weight maps
- Highlight new parameters, options, and features
- Improved Thinking Particles workflow
- New modes for "Fill" emitter
- Powerful visualizer
- Simplified workflow
- Plugin architecture
- Alembic Ogawa Cache file format
- Improved stability and bug fixes
In order to work properly, your copy of RealFlow | Cinema 4D 3 requires:
Cinema 4D R21
Cinema 4D: The fastest and easiest-to-use advanced 3D animation solution. Includes all Studio, Prime, Broadcast, Visualize and BodyPaint features!
Download and test RealFlow before you make your purchasing decision.
RealFlow Free Trial Software Download