RealFlow for C4D: the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D.
RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.6
gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
Why use RealFlow | Cinema 4D?
- Serious, high performance fluids - RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.6 is built on RealFlow's Dyverso solver - so you get the best in fluid simulation, with an
- Simplified workflow - Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms. You no longer have to worry about
network dependencies, permissions, or IP issues.
- Fully integrated toolkits - Now you can use native Cinema 4D modifiers and tools combined with RealFlow.
- High speed simulations - RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.6 is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
What can RealFlow | Cimena 4D do?
- Particle-Object Interaction - Use RealFlow nodes and Cinema 4D colliders together.
- C4D splines as RF particle paths - Create splines in Cinema 4D and use them as fluid paths in RealFlow.
- C4D materials as emission masks - Use Cinema 4D materials and textures for emitting fluid particles.
- Crown splashes on demand - Create and customize crown splashes easily.
- Use RF directly with C4D Mograph - Convert RF to thinking particles, use particle instances and tracer objects.
- Visible fluids on objects - Use collision maps during simulation and render the effect.
- Super-fast meshing - Take advantage of a fast and easy-to-configure mesh engine based on the OpenVDB library.
- Turbulence FD Integration - Fire meet gasoline. Apply the TurbulenceFD Emitter tag directly to RealFlow emitters, fluids, elastics or
rigids and watch the fireworks.
- Mesher Fluid Weights - Because coffee with milk looks lighter. An independent Vertex Map for every emitter allows you to customize
the shading of your meshes the way you were expecting.
- Visualizer Daemon - Feel the force before using it. Use the Visualizer to know the exact force to be applied by as many force daemons
at the same time as you want. Select your favorite display method: Points, lines, arrows or even streamlets.
- Cache Offset - Play ping pong with your fluids. Let your creativity boost choreographing your simulation results. Adapt your
simulation to your scene, not your scene to your simulation.
- Mesher Vertex Maps - Completely overhauled Mesher Vertex Maps: smooth interpolation control, more channels, range and gradient tuning
and live viewport preview.
- Thinking Particles - Revamped Thinking Particles connection. Customize the TP group to relate to your fluids.
- Volume Handle - Create volumes of fluid just by dragging the emitter center handle.
- Image Emitter - Image emitter shows an exact preview in the viewport and now accepts animated textures.
- DSpline Falloff - Falloff support for DSpline daemon.
- New granular, viscous, and viscoelastic materials.
- New rigid and elastic deformer.
- New "Particle Skinner" tool transfers position and velocity data from particles to objets to move and deform them.
- Multi-physics solver (I). All materials are managed under the same solver framework.
- Multi-physics solver (II). Different fluid and deformer types are able to interact, e.g. granular + liquids, viscoelastic + granular,
elastic + liquid.
- Speed and memory improvements (GPU 3-8x faster than CPU).
- Improved robustness of GPU calculations.
- Huge speed improvement in calculating the volume of interacting objects.
- Interactions between multiple fluids.
- Multiple scene objects within the same project.
- New "Tensile Strength" parameter helps to shape and improve a fluid's borders in conjunction with "Surface Tension".
- New "Vorticity Boost" parameter for vivid and turbulent fluids.
- Use image maps for an object's friction, stickiness, roughness, etc. to influence particles.
- Updated Dyverso library with better GPU support.
- Improved stability with Thinking Particles, less RAM-consuming.
- "Image" emitter supports animated textures and Cinema 4D noise shaders.
- Adjustable image resolution for "Image" emitter in Cinema 4D's preferences.
- New "Reset Age" and "Keep Source Particles" options for the "Filter" daemon.
- New and versatile falloff functions for many force-based daemons.
- New random parameters for improved and more realistic filtering.
- Falloff for DSpline daemons.
- Better and more robust collaboration with external render engines.
- Improved motion blur: motion blur is now possible in conjunction with particles and render instances.
- More and improved vertex maps for meshes.
- Weight maps for meshes.
- Improved "Scale" parameters for mesh vertex maps.
- Global and node-specifc frame offset parameters for synchronizing simulations with other Cinema 4D scene elements.
- Meshes can now be built from already cached simulations with the "Cache Meshes" button.
- New "RealFlow" preferences entry to specify a default cache folder.
- Improved connection to Cinema 4D's MoGraph, Hair, and Take.
- New "Volume" und "Collider" tags.
- Fluid masking allows to shape particle volumes through helper objects.
- Improved and faster method for filling object volumes with particles.
- Automatic or manual time step management.
- New "Links" field for type-aware linking of fluids, deformer, emitters, daemons, and collision objects.
- Random parameters for scatter effects like sand piles, river gravel, ground rocks, etc.
- Multiple "Collider" tags per object.
- Real-time viewport preview for vertex and weight maps.
- Highlight new parameters, options, and features in Cinema 4D's GUI.
- Improved Thinking Particles workflow.
- New modes for "Fill" emitter: filling and particle layer on object's surface.
- New, powerful visualizer tool for previewing, adjusting, and evaluating force-based daemons.
- New plugin architecture
- Cache file format is Alembic Ogawa for meshes and particles.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
This Product is Also Known As
RealFlow for C4D
RealFlow Cinema 4D
In order to work properly, your copy of RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.6
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought