Cyborg3D SubD2CAD: Standalone product to convert existing subdivision surface models into NURBS
brings the powerful SubD to CAD conversion tools (found in nPower
's Power Surfacing add-in for SolidWorks
and Power SubD-NURBS plug-
in for MODO
) to the rest of the Sub-D design community. SubD2CAD is a standalone product that can be used to convert existing subdivision surface
models into NURBS
boundary representations (Breps) which may be exported to standard formats readable by all CAD
- Bring your subdivision surface models into a CAD system
- Convert Z-Brush sculptures into CAD readable formats
- Import polygonal models from Turbosquid or other polygonal model sites into your CAD software package
- Make organic shapes quickly and easily
- Import, modify and convert a "Catmul Clark" subdivision surface (from SubD design programs, or from a model repository like
Turbosquid.com) to a CAD format.
- Import and convert high resolution (up to 6 million polygons) sculpted quadrilateral meshes from ZBrush or other sculpting packages.
- Import, repair, shrink wrap with a quadrilateral mesh and convert high density triangular scanned meshes.
- Design SubD models directly inside of SubD2CAD and then convert to a CAD format.
SubD Design Workflow Gas Can Creation
Understanding the Brep To SubD Command
Turbosquid and Import Workflow
Modeling a Spoon
Latest Cyborg3D SubD2CAD Webinar from Novedge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought