PolyTrans: A powerful 3D scene, animation and NURBS translation tool
and its elder brother NuGraf
, are stand-alone programs which were written with one purpose in mind: to produce the most accurate, error
free and robust conversions between all 3D DCC
, VisSim and CAD file formats. PolyTrans
was the first such program to market
and hence has a long standing reputation of providing quality conversions as well as top notch technical support from its development team. The elder
program also provides for print quality photo-realistic rendering and more user interface controls for interactive scene composition.
- Very stong support for all major CAD file formats.
- Bidirectional conversions between all DCC (animation and digital content creation) programs.
- Tolerance-based, error-free animation conversion and top notch smooth skinned mesh skeleton conversion amongst 3ds Max,
Maya, LightWave, Softimage, Collada, FBX, DirectX, U3D, and more.
- Photo-realistic rendering, material editing, texture parameter editing and scene composition (ray-tracer in Okino's NuGraf only).
Handles very large CAD datasets.
- 'Document-centric' architecture, extensive user interface plug-in API, and 2D/3D import/export API. Excellent, built-in polygon reduction
- Integrated multi-media editor viewer (see 2D bitmap file format list below).
- NVIDIA & ATI (now AMD) real-time shader support, with third generation OpenGL support.
- Integration or converter modules from MAXON Cinema 4D, Act-3D (Quest-3D), CATS (Pytha), NGRAIN (3KO), VirTools/Realicon (NMO),
Visual Components (3DCreate) and others.
- Optimized since its inception to handle very large datasets, such as 500,000 node scenes and millions of polygons (most animation
programs can only handle 50,000 nodes).
- NuGraf only: Caustics, an amazing lens flare system sunlight calculator.
- An industry standard for plug-in converter SDK development. Third party developers can create 3D import/export converters, system plug-
ins, renderers and many more. Stable and completely refined. Used by dozens of leading 3D software companies.
- Complete list of features, file formats, brochures, user list and demos available on the Okino website.
Includes Maya Plugin
Includes 3ds Max Plugin
Standard CAD Import
Advanced CAD import
DCC Data Import