SKU 13381AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
Available in USA only
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
Explore. Analyze. Optimize.AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Subscription
software is a civil engineering design
and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling(BIM) workflows. AutoCAD Civil 3D helps civil engineers, drafters,
and technicians better understand project performance and intent, improve and maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to
design changes, all within a familiar AutoCAD environment. Additionally, users can help streamline time-consuming tasks such as survey field to
finish, corridor design, parcel layout, gravity and pressure pipes, and grading with specific tools and customization design standards.
- Relative elevation feature lines
- Obtain feature lines from a surface or relative to a surface, so feature lines update with changes to the surface. Feature line
can be obtained from a surface and can also be relative to a surface, so if the surface is updated, the feature line is updated. The update
of relative feature lines is different depending on whether the feature line was set to be relative to a surface when it was created, or whether
was created at absolute elevations and then set to be relative.
- Dynamic offset profiles
- Create dynamic offset profiles using a default cross slope. Modify them by editing the profile properties. You can create dynamic
profiles using the same command you use to create offset alignments. The profile geometry is offset using a default cross slope which you can
by editing the profile properties.
- Connected alignments
- Create a new dynamically linked alignment and profile that transitions between 2 intersecting alignments and their profiles. You can
the connected alignments feature to create an alignment that transitions between two intersecting alignments and to create a profile that
between their profiles. You can use this feature to create a curb return, an exit ramp, a merging/diverging road, or you can connect an existing
with a proposed road.
- Pipe sizing and analysis
- Resize pipes and reset inverts, and compute the energy and hydraulic grade lines according to HEC-22 2009 standards.
- Plan and profile sheet generation
- Create plan/plan and profile/profile sheets by including multiple plan or profile views on a single sheet. Use AutoCAD Civil 3D plan
production tools to quickly create construction documents from drawings. You can create plan/profile, plan(s)-only, profile(s)-only, and section
sheets. The workflow is different for each.
- Label property set data
- Add custom data to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 object labels by using property sets.
- Traverse editor
- Create points, lines, and curves representing traverse legs and sideshots using COGO input and editing tools.
- Corridor overlap resolution (bowties)
- Resolve corridor bowties in daylighting conditions. At some locations on corridor models, the corridor links can cross each other,
resulting in bowtie-like configurations.
- Corridor design
- Tools for corridor modeling.
- Extract corridor feature line workflow
- Easily extract multiple feature lines.
- Advanced roundabout design
- Bring new roundabout designs into AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018.
- Rail track layout
- Streamline the layout of rail tracks.
- Point clouds
- Use and display point cloud data.
- Surface creation from point cloud data
- Create TIN surfaces from point cloud data.
- Surface modeling
- Use tools to create dynamic surfaces.
- Terrain models for grading.
- Parcel design
- Automated parcel design tools.
- Gravity pipe networks
- Tools for sanitary and storm drainage systems.
- Property set definition
- Create and use data for any drawing object.
- Property data to corridor solids
- Automate data and information changes.
- Construction documentation
- Generate annotated production plans.
- Geospatial analysis
- Advanced mapping and analysis functionality.
- Storm and Sanitary Analysis software
- Dynamic models enable stormwater management.
- Analyze gravity networks
- Measure pipes and inverts to HEC-22 2009 standards.
- Model analysis
- Dynamic QTO and earthwork calculations.
- Visual analysis
- Better understand civil designs with visualization.
- Corridor data shortcut (DREF)
- Create and share data shortcuts for corridors.
- Cache DREF surface
- Cache terrain surfaces to share AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 drawings more broadly.
- Streamlined reference creation
- Add DREFs via simple drag-and-drop operations.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D with Navisworks
- Gain better predictability.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D with Revit
- Enhance structural and civil design collaboration.
- 3ds Max interoperability
- Create professional-quality visualizations.
- IFC import and export
- Import and export AutoCAD solids to IFC files.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|