VisualARQ 1.8, BIM and Architectural Tools for Rhinoceros
Recorded on Oct 1, 2014
Join Francesc Salla, VisualARQ's Product Manager, as he covers the following:
- How VisualARQ 2 — Download Edition
streamlines workflow and improves architectural design process efficiency within Rhino.
- How to model using 3D parametric architectural objects, editable and customizable anytime.
- How to create floor plans, section and elevations drawings from any 3D model automatically.
- How VisualARQ adds BIM features to Rhino: geometry and object data are linked. The IFC exporter.
- Overview of the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components Add-on.
The webinar is free and lasts about one hour, including the Q&A session.
Who is Presenting the Webinar
Francesc Salla is an architect and the Product Manager of VisualARQ. He is in charge of the testing, support and demos of VisualARQ since 2010, when he joined the Asuni CAD team. Besides, he has a wide experience in 3D architectural software, so as a professional user of the software he is very demanding when it comes to improving VisualARQ.
This webinar is for Architects, Interior designers, Engineers and all other Rhino users involved working in the architectural field.
Upcoming Novedge Webinars
Watch a Recorded Novedge Webinar