Book: Vectorworks Landmark Tutorial Manual
5th Edition by Jonathan Pickup
Vectorworks | End of Year Offer
|25% off||Purchase Book: Vectorworks Landmark Tutorial Manual — 5th Edition by Jonathan Pickup and Save! |
Use this coupon code to get a 25% discount:
Learn the basics of Vectorworks Landmark from a professional
Written by experienced Vectorworks
trainer and author Jonathan Pickup, the Book: Vectorworks Landmark Tutorial Manual 5th Edition by Jonathan Pickup
provides explanations of Vectorworks Landmark
concepts and techniques for users of all levels. The topics discussed apply to both residential and commercial projects. The manual uses a series of exercises to reinforce the features and workflow capabilities of Vectorworks Landmark software, starting with a very simple exercise on landscape budgeting. Content and exercises build in complexity, and by the end of the manual the user will be able to use the plant database, create custom plants, edit the plant graphics, import drawings from consultants, create planting plans, and send the drawings back to a consultant.
Recommendations & Tips
- This tutorial is most effective if used in conjunction with Vectorworks Landmark 2015 software. Renderworks is also recommended, but not required.
- This manual builds upon that basics of drawing in both 2D and 3D covered in two free guides, Getting Started with Vectorworks Fundamentals and Getting Started with Vectorworks Landmark 2015. If you are unfamiliar with these concepts, begin with these guides first.
- Measurements for the exercises are shown in both metric and imperial.
- This hard-copy workbook comes with a companion CD that contains exercise files, and the entire manual in PDF.
- View the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader X or higher.
- The PDF contains embedded tutorial movies that demonstrate the steps of each exercise.
About the Author
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Vectorworks versions