progeCAD 2019 Professional Floating License - Network licensing manager (NLM)
is a general-purpose 2D/3D DWG
native CAD, the proven low-cost replacement
and AutoCAD LT
. progeCAD 2019 Professional
reads and writes
AutoCAD DWG drawing files vv. 2.5 - to 2019. The progeCAD 2019 Professional
software package is a fine solution for general technical
drafting offering the standard CAD
features as well as a series of handy tools facilitating daily design routines.
The Swiss-Army-Knife Cad For File Exchange
progeCAD 2019 Professional
is a powerful tool for conversion of different CAD file formats. It imports and exports a large number of file types, making CAD
- PDF to DWG conversion
- progeCAD helps you convert your PDF files to editable DWG files quickly and easily. The tool generates and optimizes vector entities
such as lines, polylines, splines, hatches, circles, arcs and text strings; offers intelligent TrueType texts and line width recognition; retains
colors in the DWG/DXF file. It is compatible with Layered PDF and preserves the same Layers scheme existing in the PDF when converting PDF to
DWG. The PDF to CAD feature allows to save time by easily transferring projects, drawings, parts of existing in vectorial PDFs catalogues and
manuals to CAD drawings to use them as native DWG files. It supports all versions of Adobe PDF file.
- STEP, IGES
- ESRI-SHAPE SHP
- 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ(Wavefront), STL, RGT, KMZ, DXF, DWF, DWFx
- POINT CLOUDS
- STEP, IGES
- PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE
- 3D PRINT STL
Icadlib Module And Blocks Libraries
The advanced iCADLib module for blocks management ensures the best organization and management of your Symbol Libraries. More than 22.000 ready-
to-use 2D/3D Blocks: Construction, Architectural, ANSI-ISO and DIN-ISO Mechanics, ANSI and IEC Electrical, Electronic, Steel Profiles, Furniture,
- Traceparts and Cadenas for progeCAD
- iCADLib integrates Traceparts web portal and progeCAD's Cadenas web portal for easy guided usage of more than 100 million of blocks.
Directly guided block insertion from the web into your drawings just in a snap. TraceParts and Cadenas are leading digital engineering 3D content
companies offering cutting-edge business solutions through powerful web based products and services.
The Traceparts web portal and progeCAD's Cadenas web portal are freely available to progeCAD users worldwide with hundreds of supplier catalogs
and 100 million CAD models and product datasheets suitable for design, purchasing, manufacturing or maintenance processes.
Surveying, Gis And Civil Features
- Image Georeferencing
- Georeferencing is the process of scaling, rotating, translating and deskewing the image to match a particular size and position.
Special for GIS.
- ECW support
- ECW is an open standard wavelet compression image format developed by Earth Resource Mapping. The file format is optimized for aerial
and satellite imagery, and efficiently compresses very large images with fine, alternating contrast. This is a lossy compression format.
- MrSID support
- MrSID (.sid), which is an acronym of Multiresolution Seamless Image, is a file format developed and patented by LizardTech for
encoding of georeferenced raster graphics such as orthophotos. The MrSID (.sid) format is supported in major GIS applications such as Autodesk,
Bentley Systems, CARIS, ENVI, ERDAS, ESRI, Intergraph, MapInfo and QGIS.
- Jpeg 2000 support
- Jpeg 2000 is a wavelet-based image compression standard. It was created by the Joint Photographic Experts Group committee in the year
2000 with the intention of superseding their original discrete cosine transform-based JPEG standard.
- ESRI-SHAPE Import
- Import SHAPE (ESRI) files with geometry and its attributes into DWG drawings. Specific commands allow geometry insertion, colors and
layers management, data dynamic control.
- 3D and 2D Civil Features
- Fast triangulation of point clouds - Creation of TIN surfaces from points within point cloud scan files or land survey collected
points. AUTOSEZ command can be applied to these surfaces.
- AUTOSEZ - The tool for the automatic creation of surface profiles to show surface elevations along a horizontal alignment to
represent, for example, road edges or ditches (Topographic Sections)
- SLOPE - The tool for an easy creation of terrain slope lines (ticks) between two edges or for a conversion of polylines into slope-
Easyarch 3D - The Architectural 2D/3D Plugin
The automated building tool for architects designed to increase productivity in house and interior design and remodeling.
EasyArch allows to:
- Create walls
- Edit walls (delete, rotate, MOVE, copy, make/cap holes etc.)
- Insert, copy, move, edit doors and windows automatically
- Manage layers (quick turning on/off, freeze/unfreeze, isolate etc.)
- Manage and insert parametric blocks from the additional menus
- Create stairs
- Create roofs
- Create and edit tables of elements, rooms, spaces
- Assisted dimensioning
Publish (Batch Plot)
Layouts taken from one or more drawings can be printed or exported to PDF or DWF using the print settings of individual layouts. Speed up the
print process when necessary to print or export several different drawings or drawings with several different layouts.
Perspective Image Correction
Thanks to this plugin, photos insertion is easy and intuitive, with the ability to correct their perspective through the multi-point system.
Advanced Render - Artisan
This is an ideal product for architects, engineers and for all those designers who need to view their own drawings in a photorealistic
progeCAD professional includes for free the advanced Artisan Renderer Engine based on the ray-tracing algorithm. It allows you to quickly create
a photorealistic image of your model using a wide range of pre-set materials and lighting setups combined with the ability to create custom
lights and realistic materials. It has the following characteristics:
- Photorealistic rendering with light and shade, reflection and transparency effects
- Materials like wood with grain, stone, plastic, metal, bricks (customizable, different shades)
- The finishing can be personalized with effects of reflection or transparency
- Complete control over illumination thanks to multiple light points
- Library of pre-set materials
- Smooth shadows
- Sun position control
- Save images with a custom resolution
- Pre-defined lighting schemes
- Library of pre-set backgrounds, 2D and 3D (hemispherical image)
- Manage SnapShots, for storing all the data from your work in scenes
- Archives of own libraries of materials, lights and backgrounds.
Gradient Hatch Support
Fleshing out a drawing on progeCAD can give it additional impact during presentations, and the addition of color gradients to surfaces to produce
a more "realistic" appearance is a great way to do so. Gradients can be displayed and created through a user-friendly interface. Improved Hatch
The feature automates the sizing of annotations such as text, hatch and dimensions in multiple viewports with varying scales.
A point cloud is a collection of points acquired using 3D laser scanners or other special technologies to create 3D representations of existing
Point cloud files help the design process by providing real-world context where you can recreate the referenced objects. Once a point cloud is
inserted to a drawing, you can use it as a guideline for the drawing, change its visualization, or apply a color to distinguish different
Along with the standard file formats, with progeCAD you can import Point Cloud formats such as ReCap .rcs, .rcp, XYZ, PLY
3D Pdf Export
Create the ADOBE PDF standard with your dynamic 3D content inside.
3D PDF allows to communicate to all the globe and share your data with anyone in an easy and innovative way. Smart collaboration with your
draftsmen and designers as well as users who do not deal with CAD software.
3D PDF can be visualized with the free Adobe® Reader®/Acrobat Reader DC software.
Create hatch patterns from images, blocks, external references ( xrefs ) and wipeouts.
Superhatch is an express tools function that lets you quickly hatch with your own pattern, no programming or creation of pat files needed.
progeCAD's hatch with image capability is a part of the Superhatch function.
Cloud services will reshape the consumer digital lifestyle experience, with progeCAD save and open drawings on Cloud! progeCAD Cloud makes it
easy for you to reach any of your drawings wherever you are. What is more, it is an optimal way of sharing drawings with your team and customers.
progeCAD Cloud supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft One Drive.