With Trapcode 3D Stroke, your logos, text and paths take on lives of their own. Lines can glow, taper and move in complex ways through 3D space, as a built-in camera lets you capture the action from any angle. Trapcode 3D Stroke is broadcast TV's secret weapon for animated logos and sophisticated write-on effects.
- Fast 3D rendering
- Speedy 3D rendering is perfect for HD motion graphics.
- High-Quality Images
- Features 32-bit support (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion) and 16-bit support (Avid AVX, Premiere Pro).
- Motion Blur
- Add motion blur to your strokes for a more realistic effect.
- After Effects 3D Camera Support
Trapcode 3D Stroke integrates seamlessly with After_Effects' 3D composition camera, controls for setting clipping planes, controlling camera position, and auto-orient features.
- Flexible, Powerful Control
Trapcode 3D Stroke gets pinpoint control over shapes, colors, looping, motion blur, opacity and more.
- 40 Presets Shapes
- Preset shapes such as stars, grids, and more give you starting points for animations.