Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X From madCAM 4.x Expert is the 3D CAM plug-in for Rhinoceros which gives the ability to perform both modeling and toolpath creation inside Rhino 3D. Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X is perfect for 3D CAM for CNC-milling machines. All menus for controlling Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X and generated toolpaths are inside Rhino 3D and stored together with your model.
Developed for toolmaking (Mould And Die) as well as for prototype productions, Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X generates a non-collision toolpath with excellent cutting action. Where demand for accuracy and perfect surface smoothness is required, Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X is the 3D CAM plug-in of choice.
Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X
is meant for the NC-operator who demands an easy-to-use and efficient system. It facilitates effective manufacturing in a short period of time. The operator is provided with clarified results of chosen parameters. Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X
handles all 3D models that Rhinoceros
handles and is able to generate NC-codes to all kinds of 5-axis milling machines. A built-in post processor is adaptable for different kinds of controlling systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- Removes all the unnecessary material from the workpiece in an effective way. Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X cuts the part in z-levels. The operator can choose a ramp angle to create a smooth approach of the cutter after every retract and traverse.
- Gives the final surface finish of the part. Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X effectively calculates cuts for both planar and z-level finishing. The operator controls the limit with an angle for relatively horizontal and relatively vertical surfaces. The limit is calculated from the surface normal.
- This method offers an opportunity to remove material that remains where the previous cutter could not reach due to size of cutter. Upgrade to madCAM 6.0 Level 5X has strategies for removing material calculated from the true stock model, inside boundary curves and with surface dual contact (pencil trace).
- Curve Milling
- This includes methods for machining from curves. The curve milling offers opportunities for Engraving and strategies for toolpath projection inside boundary curves and between two curves.
- 2 1/2 D Machining
- This includes methods for machining from curves or surface edge curves. Profiling, Pocketing, Facing and Drilling.