Envisioneer Building Essential 13
Financing available for qualified customers. Call 866-362-8970
Bring your ideas to life with this robust, easy-to-use architectural solution. Recommended for builders and remodelers.Envisioneer Building Essential 13 Perpetual License
is easy to use BIM
at the core of your project, you will exceed your clients expectations. Envisioneer Building Essential 13
set your company apart from the competition.
Envisioneer Building Essential 13
helps effectively portray innovative design ideas to your clients, provides the required construction documents and framing information to
reduce your clients costs significantly.
Features & Benefits
- Get To Permit Approval Faster
- Extract drawing information such as elevations, plans, sections and details directly from your model or choose from a customizable
built-in library of standard details. Additional CAD features are available to create your own from scratch, or upload libraries from a wide
of sources including AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
- Estimating Made Simple
- Generate full material lists from your model, including cut lists, pricing information, and overall measurements. 3D takeoffs allow
to easily identify and correct errors before they become costly construction mistakes.
- Match Your Framing Methods
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 automatically provides walls, floor and roof framing that is optimized for purchased lengths. Match the way you frame on site
your BIM model so that you can easily find conflicts to reduce waste, time, and save money.
- Introducing VR Mode
- Imagine being fully immersed in a space before a single 2x4 arrives on site. With Virtual Reality and Envisioneer technology, that is
a possibility. Design a home and be inside it instantly, experiencing a sense of scale like never before. It really is a technology that needs to
be experienced, but we've collected a few resources to shed some light.
- Pivot Doors
- Cadsoft Envisioneer Building Essential 13 offers Pivot Doors as an available door style types. When specifying a pivot door you have all of the customization options
available for other doors plus you can specify the distance away from the edge of the frame where the pivot origin is fastened. A great feature
to accurately designate your customized designs in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Custom Door Leaf
- There are thousands of great door leaf styles available on the market and Envisioneer Building Essential 13 opens the door for you to use any style you can imagine
for both man doors and cabinet doors. By importing a door leaf block you can create any custom style of leaf you require for a project and save
it to use in future projects as well. Each part of the door leaf can be mapped to components available with Envisioneer Building Essential 13 doors to retain the custom
features of the door leaf. This is a great feature to enhance customized designs in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Schedule Updates
- In an environmentally conscious world we need to ensure that the U factor for doors and windows is an influence in home design. In
Envisioneer, you can record the U factor of a door or window in the automatic schedules. This ensures that all of the relevant information is
well documented for the final working drawings easily in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Room Dimension
- The room dimension tool in Envisioneer Building Essential 13 displays the dimensions of a room by your specified preferred layout and dimension style, giving you
the flexibility you need when documenting a presentation plan. Envisioneer Building Essential 13 provides the flexibility you need for your drawings.
- Add/Remove Node
- After inserting a surface, ceiling, floor or deck in Envisioneer Building Essential 13 you can continue to reshape the structure by adding and removing node
points, like a hinge point, to the outline. This allows you to pull the shape into new directions for advanced modeling capabilities. A great way
to customize your designs inEnvisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Roof Framing Board Designations
- Stick framing a roof in Envisioneer Building Essential 13 is very accurate. Not only is the roof easy to insert but custom options allow you to specify each board
used when stick framing. This increases the accuracy of material reports and the information can be retained so it can be used for all future
work as well. This is a great way to add accuracy to your material reports in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Roof Framing Point
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 automatically stick frames a roof that has been inserted with boards that you specify. You can manually move the framing start
point to accommodate custom framing layouts and ensure the design matches the finish product. This is a great way to add accuracy to your design
using Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Gable Edge Details
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 has the flexibility of taking a roof and breaking it into individual surface planes so any custom roof can be accomplished. When
you convert a roof to surfaces it can retain the original gable end return specifications and it can use those for the basis of any further
modifications that you want to make in the roof edge editor. This is a great way to quickly customize your design in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- View Filter
- Creating a home design incorporates many pieces but you don't necessarily want every element in your model showing at once for
clarity. In Envisioneer Building Essential 13, the View Filter allows elements visibility to be turned on and off to add clarity to different views. Now you can save your
choices in a template so you can quickly restore the view you wanted. This is an efficient way to view framing, electrical or furniture layout
views in an Envisioneer Building Essential 13 model without a lot of extra setup work.
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13's member and advanced member commands are perfect tools for inserting individual beams and other framing members to a design.
you insert the member you can designate that it is associated with either the roof, ceiling, floor or deck to ensure that it can be viewed with
other appropriate framing components. This will add clarity to your Envisioneer Building Essential 13 design work.
- Once you have completed your home design in Envisioneer Building Essential 13, you can then prepare it for working drawings by applying marks to the various items.
Marks can be applied to doors, windows, openings, members, cabinets and any other element type. The marks can help to document the required work
and ensure your Envisioneer Building Essential 13 working drawings are detailed.
- When creating a home design project in Envisioneer Building Essential 13 you may change the size of furniture and cabinetry as the design progresses. These
may have custom fabric or finishes applied to them. Envisioneer Building Essential 13 has automatic texture remapping to ensure that the texture applied to the object adjusts
correctly as you stretch and shrink an object. This is a great time saver in your Envisioneer Building Essential 13 design work.
- Spacer Cabinet
- Envisioneer incorporates a spacer cabinet as a choice when inserting a cabinet so it can accurately reflect what you will need to
The filler piece can be labeled with the correct sku and ordering information. This is a great design tool in Envisioneer.
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 has flexibility when designing the countertop for a cabinet. It can be automatically inserted with individual cabinets or it can
inserted separately as a seamless piece. By picking points to designate the back edge of the countertop you effortlessly insert it. You can
customize the edges and backsplash for a detailed design and even curve out the individual sides. A great way to customize your designs in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Cabinet Edges
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 offers flexibility when displaying cabinets in plan views. If you prefer to have the edges of the cabinets displayed or turned
you can make that choice for your drawings. Envisioneer Building Essential 13's flexibility is great for your documentation work.
- ERP Uploading
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13's ability to import and export to many different applications makes it a true BIM platform. Uploading Envisioneer Building Essential 13 drawings and material
information to an [[Enterprise Resource Planning|ERP]] system is one of the options available to further the integration capabilities. Envisioneer Building Essential 13's
integration to ERP is a great time saver for those using Enterprise Resource Planning tools in their business.
- Text Background
- When inserting text onto a hatched or rendered view in Envisioneer Building Essential 13's drawing sheets, you can now specify a colored background. This makes the
text stand out and not blend in with the background. Envisioneer Building Essential 13's advanced text tools makes working drawings more professional.
- Importing Bloks
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 imports a variety of file formats to ensure that you can integrate with all of the latest technology. When you bring in a block
the Envisioneer Building Essential 13 worksheet environment it will name the block and properties in the side panel when you select it. This great tool makes working drawings
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 uses Skybox 3D images for backgrounds giving a very realistic representation of the site. Viewing from any vantage point this
represents accurately and isn't a static display of a single image. This is a great feature to enhance customized designs in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Realistic Mode With Real Time Shadows
- When presenting a plan to a client you want it to be as realistic as possible so you can engage them in the proposal. Envisioneer Building Essential 13 uses real
shadows in the realistic representation mode to ensure everything looks as it would at that time of day. This is a great feature to enhance your
presentation designs in Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Scene Settings
- Each scene in an Envisioneer Building Essential 13 model can have their own settings. This allows you to customize the appearance of each view by setting the time
day, the type of background used and the sky and sun settings. Envisioneer Building Essential 13 provides fantastic tools to give a winning first impression.
- Each light fixture in Envisioneer Building Essential 13 has illumination properties so you can change the brightness and wattage of each light. To easily turn off
individual light in a scene you simply right click on the light and turn the light on or off. This is a great way to enhance your presentations
using Envisioneer Building Essential 13.
- Presentation Mode
- It's all about the presentation to engage the clients and win over their business. In Envisioneer Building Essential 13's presentation mode the realism of the
is enhanced even more and introduces global illumination and collision controls so as you navigate through a scene it will easily allow you to
stairs and stay within the building. This level of realism in Envisioneer Building Essential 13 will set your presentations above the crowd.
- Envisioneer Building Essential 13 is dedicated to ensuring that it is a universal platform that easily integrates with other applications. Envisioneer Building Essential 13 has the latest
for AutoCAD dwg and SketchUp skp formats. Importing and exporting is a seamless process.
- 4K Monitors
- As hardware technology moves forward you can be assured that Envisioneer will be right there. Envisioneer Building Essential 13 supports 4K monitor technology to
enhance your onscreen visuals.
- Smooth Shading
- Rendered views are much more realistic and natural in appearance because Envisioneer Building Essential 13 smooths the edges of complex geometry. Couches, chairs,
pillows, and even columns appear curved rather than "faceted".
Support & Maintenance
Envisioneer Building Essential 13 Perpetual License
includes toll free technical support in North America directly from Cadsoft
. Fax and email support are available directly from Cadsoft
in English only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought