Convert any 2D artwork into geometry suitable for machining!
is a module within VisualCAD/CAM product suite used to convert artwork into geometry suitable for machining. It uses special modeling techniques for modeling artistic shapes using raster bitmap images. Used in conjunction with VisualCAD's modeling tools, it offers a complementary set of modeling techniques for jewelry design, sign making and model making.
- Create 3D Relief from bitmap image files
- Ability to limit creation of reliefs using colors and/or curves
- Create puffed up 3D volumes using closed curves
- Create 3D sweep volumes using various profiles
- Combine 3D volumes using various Boolean operations during creation
- Export created 3D volumes as Mesh geometry to CAD system
- Convert 3D CAD geometry to ART 3D volumes
- Create 2D Curve geometry from image files using Raster to Vector operations
- All operations are associative to CAD geometry used in creation
- Save and reuse previously created 3D volumes using Shape Library functionality