TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 for Windows
Affordable, Professional 2D/3D CAD SoftwareTurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 for Windows Digital Edition
is a brilliant collection of professional 2D/3D CAD
tools to design, modify, present, and document in an integrated
fashion. An optional AutoCAD-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor helps professionals already familiar
easily get up to speed. Advanced architectural and mechanical design tools add even greater flexibility and control, while
advanced technology features enhance productivity and superior rendering controls produce powerful presentations.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, and more
- ACIS3D Solid Modeling and Advanced Mechanical Design tools to create complex 3D objects
- Professional Part Tree that can act like a selective Undo/Redo for all your 2D/3D operations
- Powerful Drafting Palette that creates associative sections and cut planes
- Advanced Architectural Tools including a greater range of parametric architectural objects, style manager, and IFC support
- Superior Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations
- Dozens of Productivity Tools such as PDF underlay and ePack with New Intelligent File Send
- 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints
- Database Connectivity with Customizable Reporting
- Point Cloud Support
- Programmable with Ruby Scripting or Software Development Kit to create routines, features, and more
- Over 40 industry standard CAD & graphic file formats supported to share your work
- New Import of TurboApp files from mobile devices
- Over 50 new and improved features
UI & Performance
- Customizable User Interface & Preferences - Turn on and off only the tools you want to see as you work in a Windows-like, customizable
interface. Display tools with full explanations in Beginner mode. Switch to Intermediate or Expert mode to gain screen space as you become more
familiar with the program.
- AutoCAD-like 2D Drafting Options - If you are an AutoCAD user, there is no need to re-learn what you already know. TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 for Windows offers an optional
AutoCAD-like 2D drafting interface where the toolbars, palettes, menus, and icons function the same way as in AutoCAD LT.
- Command Line with Dynamic Input Cursor - When using AutoCAD-like 2D drafting interface, you'll also find the command line and dynamic
input at the cursor and familiar heads up display. Common keyboard aliases and quick keys are already included as well and are fully customizable.
Even the ESC key works as expected.
- Easy, Handle-Based Editing - TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 for Windows provides handles for scaling, rotating, moving and aligning objects, saving you time as you draw. Plus,
the flexible Conceptual Selector allows users to customize any visual and editing parameter in the application, e.g., move, scale, or rotate.
- ePack with New Intelligent File Send - TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 for Windows can collect and assemble all external resources and entities attached to a drawing into a
common folder with the drawing for easy distribution, similar to AutoCAD's eTransmit feature. ePack now includes an option to send your packaged data
- PDF Underlay Tool - Boost productivity with the ability to import a vector PDF drawing and use it as a tracing layer with snaps.
- Purge Tool - Keep your drawings clean and optimized with the Purge tool to remove unwanted and unused layers, blocks, line styles, and
- Windows 64-bit Compatible - TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2018 for Windows can be installed as either a 32-bit or 64-bit application. The 64-bit version can access the larger
amounts of RAM usually available on 64-bit systems, enabling you to create, edit, and render much larger drawings than you can with the 32-bit
Design Director Palette
- Object Property Management - The Design Director palette helps to streamline work and enhance productivity. It offers advanced controls
for Layers, Layer Filters, creating of Layer Sets, setting and saving Work Planes, controlling Name Views, and more.
- Layer Management - Layer management from the Design Director palette is fast and easy. It can remain open and provides powerful tools for
managing visibility, color, line widths, line styles, and more. TurboCAD layers are AutoCAD compatible, including a layers dialog based upon "Design
- Layer Filters - Layer Filters allow for quick selection of all layers with any number of criteria. They work beyond file naming to include
selecting layers by line style, pen width, print style, and more. Layer filters help you manage large, complex drawings with ease and are DWG
- Layer Sets - Layer Sets also can be created, and using either Layer Filters or Sets lets you quickly change the visibility of large
groups of layers with a single click. Layer Sets and Filters even include layers within externally referenced files, such as a .SKP, .DWG, or another
- Work Planes & User Coordinate System - Applications such as TurboCAD and AutoCAD require an understanding of work planes and how to
easily switch between work planes as an import part in productivity. Now you can simply set the User Coordinate System (UCS) by selecting a facet (one
of nine ways to set the UCS now), then save the UCS by naming it to a table in the Design Director. From that point on, you can easily switch between
different work planes by selecting from a named list.
- Named Views - Easily jump between views with a single click when the Design Director is open. Combine this with the power of setting the
UCS and setting the 3D View by the Current UCS, and you can set perfectly aligned views to any work plane in the model.
Support & Maintenance
Free technical support and installation assistance provided directly from IMSI at 1-800-833-8082.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought