V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp
Advanced Ray-Tracing for SketchUp. Includes 1 floating user license. For Online Licenses or Dongle Activation.
SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp Workstation
users now have one of the most
powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the utmost quality and realism. V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp
works within the SketchUp
allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows.
- Twin-Engine Performance
- V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you
can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
- Interactive Rendering
- Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Global Illumination
- Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray's powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment Lighting
- Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Physical Sun & Sky
- Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-World Cameras
- Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
- Physical Materials
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Advanced Textures
- Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray's many built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy Objects
- Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
- Render Elements
- Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Frame Buffer
- Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray's frame buffer.
- Render Nodes
- Give V-Ray Swarm and network rendering a major speed boost by adding cost-effective render node licenses.
- V-Ray Scene Export
- Share complete, render-ready V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
New in this version
- New UI
- Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows
- Material Library
- Select from over 200 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project
- V-Ray Swarm
- Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that's simple and fast
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets
- Section Cuts
- Easily create quick cutaways and section renders with V-Ray Clipper
- Aerial Perspective
- Quickly add realistic atmospheric depth and haze
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp — Workstation — Digital Version
requires SketchUp 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought