Rhino 6.0 for Win
Financing available for qualified customers. Call 866-362-8970
Purchase the New Rhino 6 & Get a Rhino 5 License (*)
|Buy Rhino 6|| |
Click here (*) for more information or call (866) 362-8970 x704.
The most powerful NURBS modeling tool with full support from McNeel. Includes Grasshopper and a complimentary Rhino 5 license. In the future you will be able to use Rhino 6 as a dual license (Mac and Win). Stay tuned.Rhino 6.0 for Win Grasshopper included
is the market leader in industrial design modeling software. Highly complicated shapes can be directly modeled or acquired through 3D
With its powerful NURBS
based engine Rhino 6.0 for Win
can create, edit, analyze, and translate curves, surfaces, and solids. There are no limits on
degree, or size.
's Rhino 6.0 for Win
also supports polygon meshes and point clouds for a complete coverage of geometric data types. With its unparalleled modeling power McNeel
Rhino 6.0 for Win
lets you focus on designing, not on cumbersome modeling workarounds.
Key Features and Benefits
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in high-end systems. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering,
animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees.
What's New in Rhino 6.0 for Win
- In Rhino 6.0 for Win, McNeel fully embraced Grasshopper - the wildly popular visual programming language - by "baking it in." Grasshopper is no longer
beta; it's a stable development environment. McNeel has also rewritten some features and renovated workflows that needed fundamental overhauls to
make them truly productive.
- The long beta period is over: Grasshopper, the world's most beautiful programming language, is now a full-fledged part of Rhino. Used
in some of the most ambitious design projects of the past decade, Grasshopper, like Rhino, has become a robust development platform. Grasshopper
provides the solid foundation for many incredible third-party components ranging from environmental analysis to robotic control.
- Presentation is key: during nearly every phase of design, you need to communicate, getting "buy-in" from clients, customers,
collaborators, or the public at large. McNeel has improved Rhino 6.0 for Win with the aim of helping you present your work: be it "quick and dirty" or "high-res
glossy." With major changes to Rendering, Materials, or just plain capturing the viewport, it's now easier and faster to present, discuss, make
decisions, and iterate.
- Rhino's new display pipeline is faster, more stable, and uses features found on modern graphics hardware, like GPU sensitive shaders
and memory optimizations. This results in fewer GPU-specific display glitches and more consistent, beautiful, and frequent frames, even with
large models. In some conditions, display speed can be up to 300% faster.
- Modeling is just one part of the design process; you also need to show how to build what is on the screen. McNeel has refined many parts
of the documentation workflow, from a completely reworked annotation-style interface, to better DWG support, and RichText throughout. It's now
easier to convey accurately and clearly the what and the how of your design.
- Licensing & Administration
- McNeel has worked hard to make Rhino easier to install, license, and configure. There's a great new option to license Rhino using the
Cloud Zoo. Please check out the new System Requirements as well.
- Make2D has been completely rewritten to provide faster, better, cleaner, more customizable results.
- Rhino Refinements
- Small quirks add up to painful paper cuts over the course of a prolonged modeling session. In Rhino 6.0 for Win, McNeel has fixed hundreds of minor
bugs and consolidated disparate - but similar - features into single commands, making Rhino much more refined.
- Development Platform
- Rhino is more than just a modeler. With a rich ecosystem of plugins and an open set of development tools, Rhino is quickly becoming
the development platform for those seeking to push the envelope of design. Rhino 6.0 for Win brings major improvements to our free SDKs, with API refinements,
better documentation, and more access to Rhino commands from Grasshopper.
- McNeel has constantly improving Rhino. Rhino 6.0 for Win users have access to the Serengeti community and our Work-In-Progress (WIP) builds. The WIP
builds are where McNeel is developing future features like SubD support, Grasshopper 2, a new real-time rendering engine, and much more.
What is the Cloud Zoo?
is a new option: It does not replace the existing license key system or Zoo. You can continue to use them.
is a cloud-based license management system that:
- Allows you to use Rhino by logging into the Cloud Zoo using your Rhino Account.
- Allows you to track and manage your licenses and users. (Your Rhino Account)
- Keeps track of the licenses you own.
- Manages your licenses across multiple computers and users. (Run anywhere your license allows)
- Allows you to use Rhino on multiple machines as long as you abide by the license agreement.
This Product is Also Known As
Support & Maintenance
Technical support for Rhino 6.0 for Win Grasshopper included
is available directly from McNeel
by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone from 8am to noon, and between 1pm to 5pm Pacific Time at the number (206) 545-6877. For more technical support information and options please visit the Robert McNeel tech support page
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought