RealFlow for Maya: Fluids And More Inside Your Platform
RealFlow | Maya
RealFlow | Maya gives you the best in fluid simulation and more, directly inside Autodesk Maya
. Now it is faster and easier to
simulate granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials with an even easier and faster workflow. Achieve high-end GPU-accelerated
simulations from inside the Maya interface.
Now it is faster and easier to simulate granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials without having to go back and forth
between 3D platforms. The intuitive and interactive workflow with fewer clicks inside Maya will make your sim work more straightforward and
enjoyable. RealFlow | Maya is compatible with Autodesk Maya 2017-2018 and provides integration with native Maya tools such as nParticles and MEL.
You get impeccable RealFlow quality for your high-end small and medium-scale simulation projects from inside the Maya user interface.
- More than Fluids - Built on RealFlow's Multi-physics Dyverso solver.
- Fast and Simple Workflow - All inside Autodesk Maya.
- Tight integration - Use native Maya tools combined with RealFlow.
- High Speed and Flexibility - GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL. Available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Affordable - High-end simulations without the high-end price tag.
- Intuitive Workflow For A Great Simulation Experience
- You only need a few clicks to get RealFlow | Maya running. Ready-to-use force daemons, GPU-powered fluids and materials, and a fast OpenVDB
mesher make it easy to achieve the perfect simulation.
- RealFlow | Maya is not just liquids, but also granulars, viscous, viscoelastic, rigid, and elastic materials. Most of these different
types of substances are able to interact. Sand can be washed away by water, rigid bodies are trapped in heavy snow, cream floats on top of
coffee. Your creativity is the limit.
- GPU-Powered Simulations
- The entire range of fluids and materials is GPU-accelerated. You won't believe how fast fluid simulations can be with RealFlow |
Maya. Unleash your ideas with more turnarounds in less time! And the best thing is that you are not tied to a certain platform. With CUDA and
OpenCL you are free to explore different technologies and protect your hardware investment.
- Ultra-Fast OPENVDB Mesh Engine
- An artist-friendly interface, fast and effective filters, and our advanced meshing technology let you create and fine-tune millions
of polygons in seconds. RealFlow |Maya meshes also store data like age or velocity for a perfect render experience. And weight maps allow for the
creation of colourful mixing effects.
- Seamless Integration
- Are you tired of using exchange tools? With RealFlow | Maya, connectivity plugins are a thing of the past. Everything is based on an
Alembic pipeline directly inside Maya. Turn objects into obstacles and emitters, render complex meshes or create particles from complex splines.
Support for nParticles and even MEL included.
- Accurate Particle-Object Interaction
- Objects are essential and we put a strong focus on particle-object interaction. RealFlow | Maya works with all of Maya's internal
object types including NURBS. You can use objects as obstacles and containers, let animated bodies collide with fluids to create impressive
splashes, and control the interaction through a wide range of physical properties such as friction, stickiness or bounciness.
- Forces And Falloffs
- Forces are a key element in RealFlow |Maya and they are introduced through a wide variety of daemons . Many daemons can be controlled
and limited with completely customizable falloffs to shape their behaviour and scope. Typical examples are gravity, attraction or wind.
This Product is Also Known As
RealFlow for Maya
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought