Perfect balance between Precision and comfort
The CadMause Pad Compact
is ideal for mobile workplaces or setups with limited space.
CadMause Pad Compact
offers you the perfect extension for precision and smooth movements regardless of your workplace setup. With its low friction surface
for our sensors and a three layer construction for stability it is developed to provide you always the best experience.
Features and Benefits
- Smooth Operator
- While working in CAD applications, your daily mouse movements sum up to kilometres. The high-quality micro-textured coating of the
CadMouse Pad offers effortless precision for your engineering tasks. In combination with the PTFE feet of the CadMouse,
the CadMouse Pad allows smooth, accurate control of your mouse.
- Accurate sensor tracking
- Desktop surfaces are not optimized for mouse sensor performance. In addition to its tactile advantages, the low friction surface of
CadMouse Pad enhances its tracking qualities whether you work with the laser sensor of the CadMouse or the optical sensor of the CadMouse
This ensures accurate sensor imagery for an exact translation of your hand movements into cursor movements.
- Stability You Can Rely On
- The surface enhances precision while the rigid middle layer ensures stability.
The silicone base keeps your CadMouse Pad in place so it won't slip while you are working.
- Fits Your Setup
- Your workplace is individual - so should be your CadMouse Pad. The CadMouse Pad is made for high-resolution multiscreen setups and
working in large assemblies, requiring more lateral space to avoid lifting the mouse. The CadMouse Pad Compact is ideal for mobile
workplaces or setups with limited space.
- Optimized surface coating
- Micro-textured finish
- Non-slip silicone base
- 2 year warranty
- Width: 250 mm
- Length: 250 mm
- Approximate Weight: 120 g