ArCADia Architecture: ArCADia BIM architectural modules
ArCADia Architecture 8.0
is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modeling (BIM). The program can be
to create professional architectural documentation. Above all, it is intended for architects and all who shape and restore building forms.
ArCADia Architecture 8.0
is used for the object-oriented creation of professional architectural plans and sections, interactive 3D previews and realistic
The program features specialist architectural functions, such as: automatic cross-sections, automatic dimensioning or importing object shapes
- The insertion of arch, single- and multi-layer walls.
- The possibility to transform a 2D drawing created from polylines or lines into the plan of single- or multi-layer walls, virtual
walls or a foundation plan.
- Script Windows And Doors
- The insertion of windows of various shapes (circular, triangular, with an arch, etc.), including the possibility to set horizontal
and vertical division and define the visibility of windowsills or cut an opening itself (without a windowsill) in a wall in the shape of special
- The insertion of single and double arched doors, including additional side or top lighting.
- New windows have been added to the script library; unipartite, bipartite, and tripartite ones with the possibilities of entering
mullions or vent windows.
- The following elements, among other things, have been added to the doors library: revolving, sliding, swinging, and evacuation doors.
- Wall Openings
- The insertion of an opening of a set width and height in a wall from the left and right side (insertion at any height).
- The possibility to insert a recess of a predetermined depth.
- The insertion of any floor by indicating its shape.
- The insertion of a floor on ground in rooms of the lowest level.
- Entering the holes in the ceiling automatically or by hand.
- The insertion of vertical and inclined steel columns.
- The insertion of a horizontal steel object.
- The insertion of a bar frame from a .f3d file, which is seen as one element but can be exploded and viewed as a single bar element
(to be moved and edited separately).
- The multi-insertion of bar elements with defined quantity, spacing and the direction of insertion.
- The creation of a spiral staircase inserted with or without a pillar.
- The insertion of single ramps or ramps with a landing.
- The automatic and free insertion of pitched roofs, including a complete range of modification options (changing into a single-sloped
or double-sloped roof, cha ging the height of a knee wall and inclination of any slope separately).
- The insertion of windows and openings in the roof.
- The insertion of dormer roofs (dormer windows).
- The insertion of a strip footing or any defined spot footing in the plan.
- Drawing any shape of a solid with a set height. The solid can be further used as a terrace, platform, mezzanine, and similar
- The insertion of a solid of a specified width and height, e.g. as binding joists and beams, including the possibility to select an
insertion axis or edge.
- Solids are inserted through a rectangular outline.
- Edition of solids by dividing them and creating any holes.
- Importing objects in the following formats: 3DS, aco and o2c.
- User-defined symbols (2D elements) can be saved in the program library.
- A project package, which is the possibility of moving the project with imported objects to a computer where the standard object
library doesn't contain these objects.
- The possibility to save an object from any of the system components of ArCADia in the library, e.g. the element created from spatial
- The automatic creation of a cross-section by indicating the cut line of a building, including the possibility to define elements
visible in the cross-section.
- The insertion of a stepped cross-section with any number of folds.
- The automatic insertion of ring beams, locating them above the load-carrying layer of a wall (with set types of wall layers) in the
- Materials for each element with its properties are defined.
- Simple (fast and easy to use) or advanced rendering, including the possibility to define all necessary settings (lighting type and
position, shadow softening).
- The new rendering method for outdoors and indoors Photon mapping).
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought