ArCADia: ArCADia BIM basic modules (based on the BIM ideology)
is a program supporting 2D and 3D design. Due to its operational philosophy and the same data saving format (DWG
), it closely
resembles the Autocad program.
- Comparing Documents
- This ArCADia tool enables the user to compare designs created in the ArCADia BIM system and to find the differences between them.
- Merging Documents
- This tool allows to include multiple designs of various installations in one document.
- Managing A Drawing Of A Building
- The management of views and displayed information using the comprehensive Project Manager tree.
- The automatically created 3D view is available in a separate window to allow a presentation of the entire body of the building or
e.g. a part of a level.
- Elements like walls, windows, doors, etc., are now inserted with the use of the intelligent tracking function.
- Selecting walls from defined types or setting of any specified composite walls.
- A built-in catalogue of building materials that is based on the PN-EN 6946 and PN-EN 12524 standards.
- Inserting virtual walls that are invisible in the 3D preview or cross-section. They divide the room space in order to distinguish an
open-space function, for example.
- Heat transfer coefficient is calculated automatically on the base of the materials selected for the space dividers (walls, ceilings,
- Windows And Doors
- Inserting windows and doors by means of parameters from the program library and creating user-defined windows and doors.
- The possibility to define the windowsill protrusion inside and outside a room, as well as its thickness.
- The possibility to switch off a windowsill.
- Automatic insertion of floors (according to a level outline).
- Arcadia-Teriva Ceilings
- The module is used to prepare drawings for structural systems of Teriva ceilings. Drawings include all the main elements of the
system: ceiling beams, transverse beams, hidden beams, trimmers, KZE and KWE ring fittings, KZN and KWN lintel elements, support grids and
additionally all necessary lists of materials covering listed elements, supplemented with the reinforced steel and monolithic concrete required
to create a ceiling.
- Automatic and manual calculation of all Teriva ceilings (4.0/1; 4.0/2; 4.0/3; 6.0; 8.0) in the ceiling areas of any shape.
- Automatic distribution of beams, transverse beams and ring beams on internal and external walls and on main beams.
- Automatic setting of a system of trimmers for openings and beams for partition walls.
- Automatic solving of a side ceiling access to a wall.
- Automatic calculation and setting of the required plane and offset grids.
- Automatic creation of rooms from closed outlines of walls and virtual walls.
- Temperatures and lighting requirements are automatically assigned to rooms, depending on their names.
- The possibility to change the graphic imaging of a room in the view, e.g. by filling or colour.
- Binding Joists
- Inserting binding joists, including reinforcements defined both for bars and stirrups.
- Insertion of columns of rectangular and elliptical cross-section.
- The insertion of single chimney openings or chimney shafts (groups of chimneys with a set number of columns and lines).
- The possibility to insert chimney ducts or mark the outlet of existing chimneys.
- New chimney profiles.
- Defining one- and multi-flight stairs and winder stairs in any plan.
- New types of stairs: monolithic with treads or see-through with stringers. The possibility to choose the type and elements of a step.
- Automatic creation of a terrain model on the basis of spot heights from digital DWG maps.
- Insertion of a terrain plane using spot heights or lines.
- The insertion of objects that simulate elements of a network or objects existing on the terrain to check for collisions in the
- 3D View
- Inserting and modifying camera settings, from the point of view of an observer, which can be used to view a design or to save a view.
- The current scene can be saved to a file in BMP, JPG or PNG formats.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought