TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 for Windows
Powerful, Full-Featured 2D/3D CAD and DraftingTurboCAD Deluxe 2017 for Windows Digital version
is everything you need to create presentation-ready floorplans, models, illustrations, and more. Setup wizards, snaps and alignment aids help you
quickly layout designs. Access hundreds of tools to draw, modify, dimension and annotate designs, including specific tools for architectural and
mechanical design. Create powerful presentations and explore alternatives with LightWorks photo-realistic lighting and rendering.
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- Improved Conceptual Selector Tool and New Timestamp for greater usability.
- Design Director for object property management.
- Easy 2D Drafting and Editing including New Centerline and Center Mark Tools.
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- Architectural Design Tools including an Improved House Builder Wizard.
- Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- 3D printing features with read/write of .STL files, surface simplification controls, and a 3D Print button for 3D Systems printers.
- Excellent File Sharing with AutoCAD DWG & DXF, SketchUp .SKP, .TAP files for mobile & more.
- Usability And Interface
- New Image Management Palette - Simple drag-and-drop insertion, control of image parameters, and embedding.
- New Table Editing / Attachable Data - Build tables by making (non-OLE) connections to .CSV and Excel files. Simply edit table layout,
format, and content, now similar to Microsoft Word.
- New Timestamp - For security and collaboration, file metadata now includes Date of Creation, Date of Last Modification, Total File Editing
Time, and Total Time of Last Session.
- New Options for Blocks - Display the name of a block whenever 'show multiple entities options' is turned on. Show selected block in the
Blocks Palette any time an inserted block is selected.
- 2D Drafting And Editing
- Improved Intelligent Scaling - Create hatches, text, and dimensions that automatically scale to the current zoom level of the view.
- New Center Line and Center Mark - Create associative center lines and center marks.
- New Relative Angle Field - Draw consecutive segments by specifying the angle relative to the preceding segment.
- Improved Multi-Text Editor - New text editor interface with new formatting features and new options including numbered lists, bulleted
lists, and multi-column support.
- New Scale by Two Points - Scale a set of objects to a specific size by using two reference points.
- New Copying of Architectural Objects - Use the copy and array tools to insert a set of windows or doors into a wall for greater
- Improved House Builder Wizard - Create rooms on multiple workplanes for quick design of multi-story houses.
- Photorealistic Rendering And Visualization
- New Redsdk 4.2 Engine Migration - Improved photorealistic rendering with new shaders, more realistic materials, new expanded parameters to
control anti-ailiasing, caustics for sun lighting, physical sky lighting, geo-located sun positioning, and volumetric effects.
- File Support / Interoperability
- Improved AutoCAD (DXF, DWG, and DWF) File Compatibility - Implementation of the latest Teigha engine.
- Improved SketchUp (SKP) File Support - Import geometry, views, materials, and components from SketchUp files created in SketchUp Pro
or SketchUp Mark versions 3.0 to 2017.
- New Google Earth (KML and KMZ) File Support - Import KML and KMZ files into TurboCAD to view your designs in Google Earth independent of
- Powerful UI & Performance
- If you're new to TurboCAD, features like the fully customizable interface, including an optional AutoCAD-like 2D drafting interface, can
help you get started. Save more time with handle based editing and a GPU accelerated drawing engine. Plus, TurboCAD is 64-bit compatible to manage
even the largest CAD files.
- Design Director
- Organize, access, and explore design alternatives. The Design Director Palette provides advanced controls for Layers, Layer Filters,
creating Layer Sets, setting and saving Work Planes, controlling Named Views, and more to streamline work and enhance productivity.
- 2D Design and Editing
- The software is rich in professional 2D/3D design tools and drawing aids that speed design. Create views and viewports of any size and
shape. Access extensive paper space and printing options. Multi-select drawing tool, dimension tools, and more.
- 3D Surface Modeling
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 for Windows includes a complete set of 3D surface modeling and editing tools making it ideal for both single part and small assembly
- Architectural & GIS
- The software includes an integrated suite of architectural tools that accelerate productivity in design and drafting, or in the
of existing compatible architectural models. The architectural objects are AutoCAD Architecture (ACA) compatible so that .DWG models with ACA
extensions may be read, modified, and documented as needed.
- Photorealistic Rendering & Visualization
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 for Windows Expert includes the Redway3d Redsdk 4.2 drawing and rendering engine to speed design work and create stunning presentations.
Render management of materials, luminances, environments, advanced render styles and more help users create truly photorealistic presentations of
- Interoperability / File Support
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2017 for Windows makes it easy to maintain your intellectual property investment and share your work. TurboCAD supports export of 3D models to
3D .PDF which can be viewed interactively with Acrobat Reader. Plus, users can open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28,
including .DWG, .DXF (from R14 through 2017 including AutoCAD Architecture extensions), .SKP (SketchUp, to version 2015), .3DM
(Autodesk 3ds Max), IGES, STEP, .OBJ, COLLADA (.DAE – export); and many more.
- External References (Xrefs)
- All of the file formats that may be opened and imported, except bitmap images, may be used as an external reference (Xref). TurboCAD
offers Xref clipping for dozens of file formats and binding of Xrefs, which can then be exploded and edited. Xref layers are also easy to manage,
including with layer filters.
Support & Maintenance
Free technical support and installation assistance provided directly from IMSI at 1-800-833-8082.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For a Personalized Quote
Call 866 362 8970