TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac
2D Drafting and 3D Modeling in One Easy ProgramTurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac Digital Edition
delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD
package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D
surface and ACIS
solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and powerful LightWorks photorealistic rendering are
accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more.
Customizable toolbars, set-up wizard, and context sensitive help enhance usability, while the block manager and the ability to quickly organize layers
and layer sets optimize drawing management. Plus complete printing and publishing tools as well as extensive file support including AutoCAD
meet the needs of professional architects, engineers, illustrators, designers, and more.
TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac
is the ultimate in design productivity and makes it easy to design in 2D or 3D with a setup wizard, customizable toolbars and the most usability features including:
- 64-Bit Compatible to load, process, and render design of nearly any size
- Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- Gripper Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects in 2D or 3D, including expanded functions such as duplicate, translate, and
face copy for added versatility.
- Viewport Layouts display multiple views of your drawing at once.
- 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- Multi-step Drawing Wizard to quickly set up your drawing, define unit format, paper size, print, drawing scale annotation settings, text and dimension.
- Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping.
- 1.5 Hours of Video Tutorials along with step by step guides and sample models.
- Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
- TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac provides unlimited 2D design options. Choose from a number 2D drafting tools, including line, arc, curve, circle, ellipse, and spline
tools. Access text, dimensioning tools, modifier and transformation tools for easy editing, including:
- Polygon Tools – Slot polygon, N-Sided polygon, and polygon from curves tool.
- Conic Tools (a.k.a. conic section tools) – Determines a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane.
- Connect Curve Tool with Join Option – The Join Curve option can replace two selected curves with a new spline curve and can join two polylines.
- Sketch Spline Tool – Samples points as the cursor moves and creates a smooth spline through the sampled data. Once selected,
this tool has two options, the Sketch Spline tool and Sketch on a Surface tool.
- Fair Spline Tool – Provides a tool to globally smooth a curve, optimally moving control vertices to locations that minimize large
- Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools
- TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac includes advanced tools for professional architectural design as well as thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and pre-drawn
floorplans. Self-healing walls auto-dimension as they are drawn, auto trim wall vertices, and allow for assignment of hatch patterns and color. Roof
and slab tools work to quickly attach to existing walls, and when parametric doors and windows are added, the built-in intelligence automatically
creates the needed openings.
- Mesh Modeling Tools
- Quickly create quad mesh primitives, extrusions, coverts, lathes, and meshes by points. Use subdivision modeling tools to smooth a quad
mesh with a few clicks. Use in conjunction with the gripper tool for direct manipulation allowing you to easily create more organic shapes.
- Surface Modeling Tools
- Quickly model complex 3D objects with advanced design and modification tools. Primitives, complex and advanced surface tools, as well as
surface modifiers and transformation tools are included.
- ACIS Solid Modeling Tools
- The powerful ACIS 3D solid modeling engine and file filters fully supports 64 bit DLLs to create realistic, complex 3D objects as well as
data crucial for engineers.
- Woodworking Tools
- TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac makes it easier to visualize your next woodworking project with a suite of woodworking joint tools:
- Rabbet Joints
- Dado Joints
- Miter Joints
- Dovetail Joints
- Tongue and Groove Joints
- Assembly Tools
- A suite of assembly tools speed 3D design while snaps and alignment aids ensure accuracy:
- Assembly Connect - Connects one solid to another at a specified connection point.
- Assembly Mate - Mates planar faces and pecifies an offset distance between the mated faces.
- Assembly Align - Aligns a face of two solid objects and supports cylindrical, spherical and planar faces.
- Assembly Insert - Aligns and mates the faces of two solid objects, where the align faces are cylindrical and the mate faces are
planar, especially useful for inserting bolts into holes.
- Part Tree
- TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac offers a fully editable, hierarchical part tree for Solids and Surfaces. The Part Tree can be viewed as a selective UNDO/REDO tool.
For example, the parameters of a bend can be adjusted without having to UNDO the design steps that have been made to the model since the parameters of
that object were originally set. Each subsequent step can then be applied correctly on the newly updated geometry.
- Powerful Photorealistic and Sketch Rendering
- Add materials, lighting (including special effects lighting), and environmental effects to create stunning photorealistic renderings. High
Dynamic-Range Images (HDRI) are supported as well as export of poster size images. Sketch render styles like cartoon,
color wash, pencil, mosaic and more are available for an artistic effect.
- 2D Printing
- The Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when there are multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing. For less complex
jobs, the Print Window option enables the printing of an area with the drag of the mouse. Page layouts are available to publish your design from up to
four different view angles on a single page, and include text size controls and more.
- 3D Printing Tools
- The new suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing include a 3D Print Check, Surface Normals Check, Overhang Analysis,
Wall Thickness, Preview Slices, Auto Position, Support Structure, Show Printer Volume, and Printer Definitions.
- Record, Publish, & PDF
- Record your screen with QuickTime Recording, including audio capture for creating videos and tutorials. Save designs as single or multi-
page PDFs for sending via email, or export to one of the many desktop publishing formats for placement in brochures and more.
- Superior File Compatibility
- Collaboration is easy with a large number of industry standard formats, including the latest AutoCAD DWG, 3DS, Adobe
EPS, Illustrator and Photoshop, DXF, IGES, PICT, PNG, ACIS SAT, STL, STEP, TIFF, Trimble
SketchUp, and more.
- New Multi-threading Support - TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac now uses multi-threading, a technique by which an operation can use several processors to complete
the command, in the following workflow areas:
- File Imports
- Facet calculations for display lists
- Updated ACIS R26 Modeling Kernel: The ACIS solid modeling engine has been updated by two major releases with improvements in the
- Multi-threading of key features
- Constant and Variable Radius Blends
- Direct Face Operations (used for Push/Pull)
- Updated BOM Dialog - Creating a Bill of Material (BOM) now has options for specifying font type, font, size,
and number of decimals.
- New Customizable Context Menu - The Context Menu, displayed by right-clicking in the empty drawing area, displays a variety of useful
commands, and now with TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac, you can add your favorite commands to this menu.
- New Copy Keep Original Layer Option - The Copy Keep Original Layer option preserves the original layer with the copied object for the
transform tools of Translate, Rotate, Scale, and Mirror. The default behavior assigns the current work layer.
- New Draw View Type for Easy Scaled Prints - Draw Views are now only dependent on the viewing area and layers, an improvement from
previous versions in which populating a New Draw View was accomplished by cutting and pasting objects. Additionally, new tools are introduced to
dynamically pan and zoom the viewing area within a Draw View.
- New Selection Tools - New Selection tool options, including Lasso, Feature, and Mesh, allow for more efficient workflow and management
of CAD drawings.
- Improved Gripper Tool - The Gripper Tool now offers an auto sizing update.
- 3D Modeling
- Improved Infinite Plane Objects (sizeable, transparent) - Infinite Plane objects are used to trim, section cut, and intersect
objects. However, the default Infinite Plane is sometimes too difficult to visualize intersections through a body due to its small display size. With
TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac, you can now resize Infinite Planes and set transparency to better visualize how the plane relates to other geometry in your file.
- Repair Curves Operation - Check and repair a collection of curves for gaps and duplicates. Specifically, gaps below user tolerances
are repaired, and gaps above user tolerances are identified with red markers.
- Magnet Tool - Quickly snap one part to another. The Magnet Tool moves a part from its current location, orientates it, and then
centers it within the selected face.
- Mesh Symmetry - Modify vertices, edges, and facets of a mesh object through a symmetry plane.
- Inset - A new quad mesh modifier offsets a selected facet and adds connecting facets.
- Pocket Hole - The wood working tool palette has a new option for quickly creating pocket holes.
- KeyShot Live Linking Support - With KeyShot Live Linking, you can use TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac side by side with KeyShot to produce stunning renders. Live Linking implementation also introduces an industry first to create "Presentation Drawings," including the following features and abilities:
- Share mesh, surfaces, and solids
- Share 2D annotation data as 3D
- Materials assigned in KeyShot retained by object names
- Rapid Render Tools - The Photo Render tool palette is now updated to support predefined wood materials like pine, maple, and oak.
- Faster Displays - CAD data in TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac is displayed with the help of a display list created by tessellating geometry. By integrating
multi-threading to the tessellation process and optimizing the display of data using OpenGL, this display process has been accelerated.
- Updated Interoperability Components (IGES, STEP, SAT) - Dassault Systems, the world's foremost expert in
Interoperability and the creators of CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, developed precision data translators. 3D Interop integrates advanced features of
interoperability, such as Geometry Repair, Topology Repair, and Tolerance Resolution.
- New 3D PDF Export - 3D PDF is a file format supported by Adobe that enables the sharing of CAD data with Acrobat Reader, a highly
popular PDF viewer. With 3D PDF export, you can now share facets or NURBS data as well as 2D data (hatches,
dimensions, curves, and text).
- New SAB Export - The SAB file is a binary, and more compressed, representation of the ACIS SAT file format, which is otherwise stored
as ASCII text.
- Improved SketchUp Import - The creators of SketchUp have removed many of the data translators in the free version of SketchUp
Make, urging customers to switch to the Pro version. However, with TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac, you can continue to share your data directly with Make by using the new
SketchUp native file format. Plus, the updated translators also now import the latest versions of SketchUp 2016.
- New SketchUp Export - The export option saves TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac data as native SketchUp files, enabling the following features and abilities:
- Share mesh, surfaces, and solids
- Share lines, arcs, circles, splines, and conic curves
- Support for Colors and Layers
- Improved STL Export - TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac now supports exporting of the popular STL file format for 3D_printing using either ASCII or Binary options, including the ability to specify a unit format. This allows a designer to continue to work in inches
but export to millimeters, an especially useful option when exporting to 3D print software that works only with millimeters.
- - The DXF and DWG translator technology in TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac is powered by the OpenDesign SDK, used by
hundreds of CAD/CAM companies for compatibility with AutoDesk products. TurboCAD Pro V10 for Mac includes an updated SDK as well as the following improvements:
- Draw Views now use layers
- Dimension text position updates
- Dynamic Panning in Draw Views
- Dynamic Zoom in Draw Views
Support & Maintenance
Free technical support and installation assistance provided directly from IMSI at 1-800-833-8082.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought