Urbano Visio 365 Single License
Smart tools for AutoCAD Civil 3D pipe networksUrbano Visio 365 Single License (SLR)
is a pipe network data management add-in for AutoCAD Civil 3D
, with smart features for pipe and structure selection, editing and
analysis. It supports a modern BIM
workflow, improves productivity and decreases design time.
Civil engineers and experts contributed their ideas and experiance to help create a software that offers solutions to real-life problems. Urbano Visio 365 Single License
right tool to help you find and inspect important design data, use smart data selections and filters, apply editing changes with precision and
quickly create data tables and reports.
Urbano Visio 365 Single License
is available for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 – 2018.
- Pipe invert drawing in profile views
- Draw pipe inverts directly in profile views! You can set visual drawing aids (min and max depth below terrain), and also set the
preferred slope step e.g. 1%. To start drawing just click on any structure. While drawing you can also set precise numerical values for pipe
elevation, depth below terrain & slope.
- Pipe invert editing in profile views
- Edit existing pipe inverts directly in profile views! Select a profile view and the starting and ending structure to review the values
for depth, elevation and slope. Input a new slope and the depth and elevation will be recalculated. Or, input the numerical value or pick the depth
or elevation in the drawing and the slope will be recalculated. You can also set a standard drop to all structures in the selected range.
- Add, move, delete structures in profile views
- Add, move and delete structures directly in profile views. All three options allow you to set the function behavior (e.g. keep existing
slope), select and pick directly in the profile view and input numerical values for extra precision.
- Group, edit and analyze with the data grid
- Create a group for any pipe or structure data, including properties, part list custom data, object data, expressions and property set
data. The data is displayed in a data grid that allows fast element selection from the plan, zooming to plan and profile views and highlights the
elements in plan and profile views. Edit one or multiple elements, like changing pipes, renaming structures or adding property set data values. You
can analyze data by applying filters, creating AutoCAD tables and exporting a selected dataset to MS Excel.
- Hydraulic calculation
- Quickly calculate all hydraulic values for the whole network, a network part, a single pipe or even without any pipes. Before running
the calculation choose the appropriate formula (Manning or Darcy-Weisbach) and measure unit system (Imperial or Metric). You can automatically
dimension pipes using parameters like min. diameter and max. pipe fill percentage. The results are written to property set data.
- Trench volume calculation
- Create your own simple trench configuration using parameters like trench side angles, bottom width and bedding type and thickness. To
calculate select the pipe network, surface and trench configuration. You can also define multiple excavation zones according to excavation depth.
After running the calculation, the results will be written to property set data and to an MS Excel report that includes volumes and pipe lengths.
- Apply rules to network
- Apply pipe and structure rules to the whole network or a selected network part with a few clicks: just choose one of the available
networks, select the elements from the drawing and set the appropriate rules. Selections include pipes, branches, pipe sequence, profile view and
- Convert lines/polylines to pipe network
- Select source elements from the drawing, set appropriate pipes and structures from the part list and convert the elements to an existing
pipe network. You can convert 2D/3D lines, polylines and polylines with arcs. If a source polyline connects to a segment rather than a vertex, the
program will create a structure. You can also choose to apply rules to the converted elements.
In order to work properly, your copy of Urbano Visio 365 Single License — (SLR) — 1-Year Term requires AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 and above.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought