Use ReCap Pro to create 3D models from imported photographs and laser scans. Output a point cloud or mesh ready for CAD and BIM authoring tools.
Use ReCap features to edit, measure, and visualize
- ReCap Photo processes photographs taken from drones to create 3D representations of current conditions of sites, objects, and more.
- ReCap Mobile syncs with the Leica BLK360 scanner and enables access to published projects from an iPad Pro.
Extend ReCap functionality with custom workflows
Use solutions created with the ReCap SDK to quickly get reality data into Autodesk design and construction tools.
- Cloud-based photo-to-3D service
- ReCap Photo - Get expanded photogrammetry capabilities with ReCap Photo, available with a subscription to ReCap Pro.
- ReCap Pro for mobile - Register, mark up, and measure reality capture data in the field with an iPad Pro. Includes collaboration features.
- Automatically register laser scans - Automatic registration creates an accurate, scalable 3D point cloud from your scan data in minutes.
- Measure and edit point clouds - Use ReCap to measure, mark up, and communicate throughout the point cloud data and share it with collaborators.
- Create videos to showcase your work - ReCap Pro has improved the process for turning View States into handy animations you can use to create presentations.
- Laser scan reality capture features in ReCap Pro
- Scan settings - Learn about the variety of settings that can be applied during the project creation process.
- Measurement features - Surface Snap in ReCap Pro allows you to measure clearance between a starting surface point and a point that projects outward from the selection.
- Integrate Navisworks data - Enrich your Real View panorama with Naviworks data.
- Photo and UAV-based reality capture
- 3D and orthoview from UAV photos - Process up to 1,000 UAV photos and get back a 3D mesh, 3D point cloud, or 2.5D orthoview to use in other Autodesk design tools.
- Set GCPs and Coordinate System - Add Ground Control Points to your project in any coordinate system.
- View, share, enrich reality data online - View the full resolution 2.5D orthoview on A360 and add tags, markups, or measurements. Then, share with team members.
ReCap Pro Trial Software Download
Download and test TeCap Pro before you make your purchasing decision.