SKU 12538Navisworks Manage 2018
Available in USA only
Navisworks Manage 2018
Integrate, analyze, and communicate your design models.Navisworks Manage 2018 Subscription
software is a comprehensive project review solution that supports coordination, analysis, and communication of design intent and constructability.
Multidisciplinary design data created in a broad range of Building Information Modeling (BIM), digital prototype, and process plant design applications
can be combined into a single integrated project model. Interference management tools help design and construction professionals anticipate and avoid
potential problems before construction begins, minimizing expensive delays and rework. Navisworks Manage 2018
combines model coordination with project quantities and
schedule to deliver simulation and analysis of time and cost. Entire project models can be published and freely viewed using Autodesk
- BIM 360 Glue integration - Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- BIM coordination with AutoCAD - Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD. You can share models between BIM 360 Glue and BIM 360 Field
to enable connected BIM workflows. Your Glue Administrator can prepare Glue models for sharing and add them to an existing BIM 360 Field project.
- Clash detection and interference checking - View clashes in context to help find and resolve conflicts.
- BIM 360 shared views - Create views and share using either Navisworks or BIM 360 Glue. To coordinate Navisworks models with other
models in BIM 360 Glue, you must use the Navisworks add-in and use the Glue feature to share Navisworks models to the BIM 360 cloud.
- Clash and interference management - Communicate issues more clearly to the project team.
- Dedicated clash detection tool - Detect, identify, and manage clashes more effectively.
- Model file and data aggregation - Combine design and construction data in one model.
- Object animation and model simulation - Animate and interact with models. You can link object and viewpoint animations to your
construction schedules, and enhance the quality of simulations. You can add animation to an entire schedule, to individual tasks within a schedule, or
combine these methods together to achieve the desired effect.
- Interoperability enhancements - Support for many third-party applications.
- Whole-team project review - Provide equal access to explore the whole project view. In Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2018 you can open files originated from a
variety of CAD applications. You can combine these files together, and create a single Autodesk Navisworks file with a whole-project view of your
model. This file brings together geometry and data created by multi-disciplinary teams, and enables you to explore and review complex models in real-
- NWD and DWF publishing - Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file.
- More streamlined collaboration - Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork.
- Measurement tools - Face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom. Measure tools enable you to measure between points on items in
the model. All measurements are made in display units. The measure tools are available from Review tab Measure panel.
- Redline tool - Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines. The Redline Tools panel on the Review tab enables you to mark
up viewpoints and clash results with redline annotations. When you create a redline, the associated viewpoint is automatically saved.
Model simulation and analysis
- 5D project scheduling includes time and cost - Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Photorealistic model rendering - Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery. Using the Autodesk renderer enables you to create
detailed and photorealistic images. You can render directly in the Scene View by clicking the Ray Trace button on the Render tab on the ribbon. You
can control the render quality and speed with predefined render styles.
- Object animation and model simulation - Animate and interact with models.
- Smoother interaction with quantification data - Add quantification from an aggregated model.
- Cloud rendering - Create renders for whole project models. With an Autodesk Subscription, you can use rendering in Autodesk 360 (with
select Autodesk products) to create photorealistic images and panoramas from any computer.
- Real-time navigation - Explore an integrated project model as it's built.
- Autodesk rendering enhancements - Visualization tools integrate with Autodesk products.
- Reality capture enhancements - Work with enhanced point cloud integration.
- Supported file formats - Supports numerous file formats and applications.
- Integrated 2D quantification (2D sheet takeoff) - Supports 2D and 3D project measurement.
- 3D quantification (integrated model takeoff) - Generate quantity workbooks. The Quantification workbook is your key workspace. From
here you can perform a model (automatic) takeoff or a virtual (manual) takeoff.
- Quantification enhancements - Get support for 2D PDF sheets. Quantification supports integration of three-dimensional (3D) and two-
dimensional (2D) design data. You can combine multiple source files and generate quantity takeoff.
- Quantification 2D PDF Reader - Supports Adobe PDF files.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought