SKU 11327Revit 2018
Available in USA only
Design without compromise.Revit 2018 Subscription
helps you explore your most innovative design concepts and forms at the earliest possible stages of your
project and maintain your vision through construction documentation. Purpose-built for building information modeling
supports sustainable design, clash detection, construction planning, and fabrication, while helping you work collaboratively with engineers,
contractors, and owners.
All design changes along the way are automatically updated throughout your evolving design and documentation, making for more coordinated processes
- Coordination models
- Use a Navisworks file as a lightweight context to work with others on your project.
- Schedule groups and Revit links
- To better understand and quantify your project, create schedules of links and groups in the model.
- Global Parameters
- Embed design intent with project-wide parameters that now work with radial and diameter dimensions and equality constraints.
- Multi-story stairs
- Quickly create and modify multi-story buildings by connecting stairs to the levels in your project.
- You now have more control when creating railings. Includes hosting railings on topography, automatic adjustment to stairs, and post
- MEP Fabrication modeling
- Revit 2018 lets you model sloped pipe, part by part, and use multipoint routing for fabrication elements.
- MEP design and analysis
- Manipulate the circuit pathways, define your own space types, and include outdoor air requirements.
- Mechanical simulation
- Flow and pressure-drop data is now connected to the pump, and to the computation processes in the background.
- Rebar for complex geometry
- Place rebar in free-form concrete objects. Reinforce imported concrete elements with improved varying rebar distribution.
- Rebar graphical constraints in 3D
- Complete model definitions faster by editing rebar logic in 3D views with in-canvas graphical manipulation.
- Additional steel connections
- More than 100 new connections. Now you can create connections for custom, user-defined families.
- Collaboration for Revit
- Cloud worksharing service now installs with Revit. New sync with central window displays progress of the operation.
- Parametric components - An open, graphical system for design and form-making, and the basis for all building components designed in Revit 2018.
- Worksharing - Contributors from multiple disciplines can share and save their work to the same centrally shared file.
- Schedules - Create a tabular display of model information extracted from the properties of the elements in a project.
- Interoperability and IFC - Revit 2018 imports, exports, and links your data with commonly used formats, including IFC4.
- Add-ins - Extend Revit functionality with API access, add-ins, and an expanded content library on the Autodesk App Store.
- Annotation - Communicate designs more effectively with WYSIWYG editing, and features that let you control text appearance.
- Dynamo for Revit - Expand and optimize BIM workflows with an open-source graphical programming interface
that installs with Revit 2018.
- Faster software performance - Revit optimizes hardware usage and performs processes in the background.
- Architectural design
- Analysis with Insight - Optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced analysis engines.
- Conceptual design tools - Sketch and create free-form models and create massing studies.
- 3D design visualization - Explore, validate, and communicate designs. Render more quickly and accurately with Autodesk Raytracer rendering
- Cloud rendering - Produce photorealistic visualizations without tying up your desktop or using special rendering hardware.
- Point cloud tools - Connect laser scans directly to the BIM process to author an as-built model.
- Formit Converter - Share data for conceptual designs that were created in FormIt with Revit to continue to develop designs with BIM.
- Architectural modeling - Add architectural elements to the building model, including walls, doors, windows, and components.
- Structural engineering and fabrication
- Physical and analytical model - Create a physical model for coordination and documentation, and an associated analytical model for
- Structural Analysis for Revit - Perform cloud-based static and gravity analysis while you work in Revit or run parallel analysis. Explore
and visualize results within Revit.
- Reinforcement detailing - Create 3D reinforcement designs. Produce reinforcement shop drawing documentation with rebar schedules.
- Structural steel modeling - Model connections with a higher level of detail using a variety of parametric steel connections in Revit.
- Structural documentation - Create an accurate and detailed structural documentation of multimaterial designs.
- Bidirectional linking with analysis - Integrate analysis results into the BIM process and work in an
iterative design workflow.
- Linking with structural fabrication - Interoperability between Revit and Advance Steel helps provide a seamless BIM workflow from steel
design to fabrication.
- Dynamo for structural engineering - Dynamo gives structural engineers tools to develop optimized structural systems using computational
- MEP engineering and fabrication
- AWWA valves and pump content - Revit 2018 includes an expanded library of wastewater-system content based on the American Water Works Association
- Insight integration - Insight lets you optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced analysis
- Fabrication service conversion - Use the Design to Fabrication tool to convert design-level model elements to construction level-of-detail
- Fabrication documentation - Document model layout more effectively. Revit 2018 offers features that let you document, schedule, and tag
- HVAC design and documentation - Design complex duct and pipe systems to express intent, and model duct and pipe systems with mechanical
- Electrical design and documentation - Design, model, and document electrical systems. Keep track of electrical loads throughout the
- Plumbing design and documentation - Create sanitary plumbing systems with sloped piping and layout piping systems to design and document
- MEP fabrication detailing - Create fabrication-ready models in Revit 2018. You can model and coordinate MEP LOD 400 components.
- Construction modeling - Derive construction insight from design models. Split and manipulate wall layers and concrete pours, and prepare
shop drawings for fabrication.
- Construction coordination - Upload Revit models into BIM 360 Glue and sync with BIM 360 Layout. View and share point sets in the BIM 360
Glue web interface or the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- Fabrication for structural engineering - Link to Advance Steel for steel detailing and fabrication to help accelerate design-to-steel
- Fabrication for MEP engineering - Convert design level-of-detail model elements to fabrication level-of-detail elements for detailed
coordination, fabrication, and installation.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought