Thea for Rhino
Thea inside RhinoThea for Rhino
integrated plugin takes full advantage of solidThinking
Thea Render functionality and allows you to create high quality photorealistic renders within Rhino 5
. With advanced features such as interactive render, true physically-based materials, innovative material layering, IES and HDRI
light support along with a versatile rendering system comprised of biased, unbiased and GPU engines, rendering within Rhino has become really powerful.
- Viewport Rendering (new)
- Thea for Rhino can be used for interactive rendering inside Rhino Viewports. Select the desired Viewport and simply let Thea Render engines give you an immediate visualization of your scene.
- Interactive Render (IR)
- Fully integrated interactive render (IR) engine, Thea for Rhino comes with its own Darkroom window for optimized performance. Camera, Viewports, Lighting and material changes are seen interactively allowing fast visualization of any kind of scenes. You can actually build a whole scene while rendering. Region rendering is also supported.
- Thea for Rhino offers a variety of ways to add Thea Materials to your scene. You can create a new Thea material and edit it inside Rhino with the use of Presets or you can open Thea Material Lab, for additional material editing. With the use of the Material Browser you can select a ready to use material from Thea Library and simply apply it to your models. Rhino native materials are fully supported.
- Environment and Lights
- Thea for Rhino has a full support of all native Rhino lights by converting them to the corresponding Thea ones: Omni, Spot and Area Lights.
Additionally, Rhino Sky can be used along with Thea IBL options: Add Image Based Lighting, Background, Reflection and Refraction Lighting maps.
- Clipping Planes
- Rhino Clipping Planes are fully supported by Thea for Rhino. Clipping planes can also be added/edited during interactive rendering allowing you to "look inside" your geometry.
- External Models
- Thea for Rhino supports the import of high quality Thea models. They are inserted inside Rhino as blocks reducing the memory footprint for multiple copies. There are already a few model libraries of render ready objects.
- Thea for Rhino allows you to render various channels and use them later on for Post Processing purposes.
With Thea Render you can easily get Alpha, Shadow, Object ID, Reflection and many more channels of your Rhino scenes with the press of a button.
- Thea for Rhino supports the following Rhino animations; Sun study and Camera animations. With the use of Rhino Native Render window you are able to use Thea Render engines and produce the needed frames for a sun or a camera animation.
- Export to Studio
- While the integrated Thea for Rhino plugin will suffice in most cases, user is able to export the whole scene to Thea Studio: a dedicated standalone application for Thea Render, perfect for further scene staging and material/lighting tweaking supporting features like instancing and relight.
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for Rhino
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Rendering for Rhino