Flamingo 3D: Powerful Photo-Realistic Rendering Plug-In and Affordable PriceFlamingo nXt
brings the ray-tracing and Radiosity
rendering to Rhino
. This easy to use plug-in adds outstanding
rendering and animation functionalities to the powerful modeling features of Rhino
. High quality photorealistic images of your designs can now be
runs inside Rhino
and has the same hardware requirements. Rhino
with Flamingo nXt
runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Photometrically accurate images with reflections, refraction, diffusion, translucency, transparency,
color bleeding, shadows, depth of field, depth attenuation, ClearFinish, and indirect lighting.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to
- Viewpoint animation for walk-throughs and fly-bys, and sunlight animation for shadow studies.
- Procedural clouds, fractal-generated 3-D plants, procedural 2-D and 3-D materials,
progressive-refinement for quick preview, and extensive material, plant, and background libraries.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being
distracted by the software.
This Product is Also Known As
Flamingo for Rhino 3D
In order to work properly, your copy of Flamingo nXt
requires Rhino 4.0 sr8 or above
Support & Maintenance
Technical support for Flamingo nXt
is available directly from McNeel
by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone from 8am to noon, and between 1pm to 5pm Pacific Time at the number (206) 545-6877. For more technical support information and options please visit the Robert McNeel tech support page
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Rendering for Rhino