Rhino for Windows
The most powerful NURBS modeling tool with full support from McNeelRhino for Windows
is the market leader in industrial design modeling software. Highly complicated shapes can be directly modeled or acquired through 3D
With its powerful NURBS
based engine Rhino for Windows
can create, edit, analyze, and translate curves, surfaces, and solids. There are no limits on
degree, or size.
's Rhino for Windows
also supports polygon meshes and point clouds for a complete coverage of geometric data types. With its unparalleled modeling power McNeel
Rhino for Windows
lets you focus on designing, not on cumbersome modeling workarounds.
Key Features and Benefits
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in high-end systems. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering,
- Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees.
What's New in Rhino for Windows
- There are more than 3,500 enhancements in Rhino for Windows that make the latest version of Rhino faster and better at handling larger models;
altogether the most stable version ever.
- Modeling Highlights
- Object creation in Rhino continues to be enhanced. In Rhino for Windows there are dozens of refines to the existing tools, along with a few new
and new extrusion objects.
- Editing complex model is faster and easier with hundreds of new and enhanced commands including: direct sub-object manipulation,
shelling, history support for more commands, dozens of new and enhanced commands
- The Rhino for Windows interface includes new tools for editing and for object creation, including: gumball object manipulation widget, object
tools enhancements, object snap enhancements, toolbars with tabs, docking panels, and much more.
- The Rhino for Windows goals included are: speed improvements, quick viewport display configuration, working display modes expanded and enhanced,
presentation and rendered display modes expanded and enhanced, display mode plug-in support enhanced, plus many other improvements, including
order support, two-point perspective, and enhanced clipping planes.
- High quality presentation is critical to most design projects. Rhino for Windows has greatly enhanced the rendering tools in both the basic Rhino
Renderer and support of plug-in renderers. Including major enhancements to: Rhino Renderer, Materials, textures, and environments, Views
Lighting, Mesh modifiers, Post-rendering modifiers, Animation
- Drafting and Printing
- For almost every type of physical product design, technical illustration and 2-D drawing are used to concisely communicate ideas,
specifications, and instructions to people in design, development, and fabrication. Our goal for Rhino for Windows is to make it easier to create 2-D drawings
illustrations for every discipline in every notation system and visual style used around the world. Major areas of enhancement include: More
over annotation styles, History support for dimensions, Text field in text and leaders, Area and curve length dimensions, Revision clouds,
views, Draw order, More page layout controls, Print calibration, High-res viewport capture
- There are both new and enhanced mesh tools, plus support for double-precision meshes to accurately represent and display ground forms
as the 3-D topography of a large city.
- 3-D Capture
- Rhino 3D has always directly supported both 3-D digitizing hardware and 3-D scanned point cloud data. Rhino's 64-bit support and
support for graphic co-processors has made it possible to work with these large point clouds. LIDAR captures 3-D terrain data for
archaeology, conservation, geology, land use planning, surveying, transportation, plus wind farm, solar farm, and cell tower deployment
In addition, Rhino for Windows added robust support for plug-ins, such as Rhino Terrain, that provide specialty tools for these new Rhino users.
- Rhino for Windows includes 9 new tools and more than 15 enhancements to help ensure that the 3-D models used throughout your process are the
- Large projects
- There are more than 25 new commands and major enhancements for working with large teams to organize, manage, and administer massive
projects and for organizing and working on large files.
- Nine new import/export file formats, more than 50 new compatibility enhancements, and more than 150 minor bug fixes. Also, the
openNURBS libraries allow hundreds of other applications to read and write Rhino for Windows's native 3DM files.
- New Software developer tools
- Enhancements for users and third-party developers.
This Product is Also Known As
Support & Maintenance
Technical support for Rhino for Windows
is available directly from McNeel
by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone from 8am to noon, and between 1pm to 5pm Pacific Time at the number (206) 545-6877. For more technical support information and options please visit the Robert McNeel tech support page
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought