Create web pages of your 3D models with a click of a button!
Lattice Web Master
makes publishing of intelligent 3D information into light weight, fast loading 3D web pages as simple as selecting a template and
clicking a button! It has never been easier to communicate with interactive 3D parts, components, or complete products - with or
without exploded parts views or animations.
The power of the Internet combined with XVL Web Master means that ideas, concepts, assembly and maintenance instructions, and customer
help instructions can be conveyed quickly and intuitively with 3D. Lattice Web Master
utilizes highly compressed XVL data derived from all major CAD systems,
Digital Content Creation (DCC), and other formats, to effortlessly present your products to the worldwide web.
- Ease of Use
- Improved intuitive interface, advanced toolbar and Publishing Wizard - enables the user to easily generate complex, interactive web pages.
Cross-referenced through a step-by-step process with a few mouse clicks - no HTML coding required.
- Publishing to the web
- The highly compressed format of XVL makes it possible to publish complex 3D models on the web - and XVL Web Master makes it happen!
The benefit of exporting to HTML is the improvement and sophistication of the 3D digital experience for users of your website.
You can have 3D rather than 2D pictures on your website, with photorealistic models that visitors can rotate and view with a mouseover.
In place of photographs, you can offer assembly animations or configuration options such as different colors and a selection of
- Convenient pre-set Templates
- XVL Web Master includes many pre-defined HTML page templates. Users can choose their preferred output format - and also create their
own templates, or customize existing templates. When used with XVL Converter Servers, templates enable batch processing of high volumes
of HTML pages and automated updating.
- Full integration
- Generate, amend, and publish 3D documents with any Lattice product, including optimized files from XVL Studio.
- Added a function to add a snapshot when outputting an illustration file for HTML.
- Graphical Interface
- Users can create complex, interactive web pages with the click of a few buttons.
- Rich Templates
- Built-in views include 3D Models, 2D Images, 2D Illustrations, Assembly Trees, Part Tables, Process Animations, and more. standing.
- Batch Processing
- Can process XVL files one at a time, or in groups.
- 3D Model Views and Layer Display
- Integrates all the XVL data and creates 3D views so users can display, manipulate, and interact with the model. Display layers defined inside
- Parts List and Assembly Tree Creation
- Automatically creates parts lists and assembly trees from XVL data. Displays the parts lists and assembly structures in hyperlinked tables.
- Assembly/Disassembly Animation
- Automatically creates assembly/disassembly animations from XVL data. No knowledge of scripting or animation is required. Embeds the animations
into the 3D views.
- 2D Illustrations
- Automatically creates 2D illustrations of parts and assemblies which can be hyperlinked to the underlying XVL data so that selecting a part in
a 2D image will highlight that part in the parts list and the 3D views. Several 2D image formats, including SVG and JPEG are supported.
- PDM Integration
- Optionally embed PDM data into the parts list, so that users have a direct link to the PDM system from the parts table.
- Process Planning
- Creates process planning tables for any XVL data found.
- Full integration
- Generate, amend, and publish 3D documents using XVL files generated by any Lattice products.