Massive procedural dynamics effects system for 3ds MaxthinkingParticles 6.4 1 Year Subscription
is one of cebas
' flagship plugins widely known for its fully procedural and physically accurate, real world destruction and special effects
simulations in the movie industry.
Countless blockbuster movies and projects have depended on thinkingParticles 6.4
' limitless ability to portray advanced physics-based particle effects
that are simply mind-blowing!
Now with the advent of Subscription Drop 4, fully procedural fluid dynamics goes into amazing Viscoelastic effects with soft body simulations.
This simply means greater artistic license to create and re-create countless combined simulations involving fluid dynamics, soft bodies and rigid bodies in multiple actions, down to a realistic particle level.
With thinkingParticles 6.4
' developer team offers you a fully integrated particle system: powerful, updatable, and most of all command operators and parameters that makes a difference to your VFX
scene down to the 0.1 level in particle effects. More than a magician, thinkingParticles 6.4
is true technical art at work.
' goal has always been dedicated to providing designer artists and the industry of animation a holistic and all-inclusive plugin that is at once powerful, sophisticated, physically accurate and indispensable. This now has come to fruition with the unveiling of thinkingParticles 6.4
- Subscription Drop 4 New Feature: Making Honey without Bees
- Subscription Drop 4 brings more power to procedural visual effects on 3ds Max. With the addition of its first spring based SPH fluid solver, thinkingParticles 6.4 breaks new grounds in fluid effects simulation. Now, you can create honey and other sweet stuff right form within tP 6.4.
- Subscription Drop 4 New Feature: Making Gelatin Cubes
- Viscoelasticity is an amazing property of some fluids, a fluid can be rigid when exposed to fast and strong kinetic impulses while it can appear very liquid at the same time, when no impulses are applied to the fluid. Learn more about how such effects can be created in tP 6.4 .
- Subscription Drop 4 New Feature: Covered in Chocolate!
- Viscoelastic fluid solvers can be used in many creative ways. Simulating chocolate coverings are fun to do and really fast with thinkingParticles 6.4. The awesome speed of the new viscoelastic fluid solver opens up a new world of creative procedural visual effects in 3ds Max.
- Subscription Drop 4 New Feature: ImplicitShape in Color
- Subscription Drop 4 offers many enhancements; ImplicitShape offers now vertex color channel support. Until now, implicit surfaces had only one material and no UV coordinates. This latest release ImplicitShape now supports UV coordinates, materials and any other kind of vertex channel.
- Subscription Drop 4 New Feature: Making Viscoelastic Pizza
- Procedural visual effects are the future and 3ds Max enjoys this for over 10 years now! Subscription Drop 4 is no different; viscoelastic fluid effects are fully procedural. Any aspect of a viscoelastic fluid can be influenced at any time. How about a dough kneading simulation?
- Subscription Drop 3 New Feature: New Fluid Solver SPH2
- SPH2 is a new fluid solver algorithm added in Subscription Drop 3. This new fluid solver builds on the success of the very first fluid solver introduced with tP 6.0. SPH2 offers much more stability and faster processing even with low sub-frame samples.
- Subscription Drop 3 New Feature: Enhanced ISO Surface
- Subscription Drop 3 incorporates an additional ISO-Surface algorithm; added to our ImplicitShape operator. This new algorithm enhances the surface generation out of a random point cloud to resemble a flat surface. It gets rid of the blooby look other methods usually deal with.
- Subscription Drop 3 New Feature: Direct Alembic Export
- thinkingParticles Subscription Drop 3 now supports direct Alembic Export as well as Import. This industry file exchange standard for 3d meshes and particles offers great new flexibility in integrating thinkingParticles into any existing or future F/X pipline.
- Subscription Drop 3 New Feature: 10x Faster Cache Writing
- Caching out particle systems in an efficient way is key to a successful F/X pipeline. Subscription Drop3 enhances cache writing/reading by a factor of 10 - cache files are written more efficiently and a new per frame file caching option allows for even greater network flexibility.
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: Fumes & Smoke
- Subscription Drop 2 is the hottest free upgrade for all subscription users. How much hotter than fire and smoke can it get? For the first time in the journey of thinkingParticles, we have an advanced smoke fluid solver inclusive as a standard. Now, you can have it all togather : water, smoke and fire.
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: Sifting Fumes
- thinkingParticles 6.2 uses a pure particle-based approach without any of the restrictions usually found with the regular grid-based systems. Want to sift some smoke or fumes? Go ahead! Create all this without having to buy some extra terabyte hard drives to store your simulations.
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: Smoke Interaction
- Proper, physically accurate smoke-rigid body interaction is only one of the many strengths of this new smoke fluid dynamic solver. Hot smoke fluid propels a rigid body based on heat expansion and the speed of the fluid hitting an object. Nothing short of amazing for your play with rule-based events.
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: The Rotor Wash
- Every smoke fluid solver on this planet has to have its rotor wash epiphany. So does thinkingParticles 6.2! Such effects becomes an absolute breeze to do with our latest Subscription Drop 2. And minus the burden of a regular grid-based system. Free the artist!
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: Hot and Cold
- The latest smoke fluid solver in thinkingParticles 6.2 is able to simulate a broad range of effects; all based on physically accurate parameters. VFX operators for you to heat or cool down 'gas fluids' and even have its physics respond to its simulated environment. All this in a fully procedural way.
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: Particle Rendering
- 3ds Max does not offer direct particle rendering out of the box. Other tools are overly complex and need the learning of some exporting and conversion routines. Subscription Drop 2 offers you an easier and better option instantly available to Subscribers. Now, direct point rendering is possible.
- Subscription Drop 2 New Feature: Camera Map Memory
- Who needs wizards anyway? Be your own wizard, in a procedural way. Turn back time, skip time or even go back in time - all this is at your fingertips with this latest feature addition to our Camera Map operator. Greater visual impact with each particle imprint!
- Subscription Drop 1 New Feature: volumeBreaker
- The volumeBreak Node has been enhanced a lot! Now, automatic tesselation can be activated in a fully procedural way including proper re-mapping. Even when broken off parts are displaced the total volume of the body is unchanged. Pieces still fit perfectly even with high tesselation values.
- Subscription Drop 1 New Feature: Curve2D
- Curve2D - with this new Helper, artists gets full steering in defining a curve to control an output value. There are two methods to use this new Helper Node. It can either be used directly, by wiring it to other Nodes; or it can be configured in a 'Satellite' mode.
- Subscription Drop 1 Enhanced: ValueToValue
- ValueToValueper is the new helper Node used to define a curve to control an output value. It allows for detailed control of its input and output range which are mapped to the curve.
- Subscription Drop 1 Enhanced: Shape Position
- Shape -This Helper Node allows you to query a Shape (spline) object. For any given
length, for example, its 3D position on a spline, can be the queried output.
- tP 6.0 Shape Operator Node
- ImplicitShape in thinkingParticles Release 6.0 is the newly designed Shape Operator node generating iso surface representations of density created by a particle cloud, and works to amazing 3d dimensions in creating a surface for fluid particle effects. It can also be used to create any kind of surface generated from particles and you can change multi-modality views to see its effects.
- tP 6.0 Multi-Physics Fluid Solver
- MultiPhysics fluid dynamics presents a breakthrough in realistic simulation of water and uncompressible flowing substances. Release 6.0 integrates workflow of events to a high degree of manipulation based on realistic flow effects. The MultiPhysics Fluid Solver allows for soft-bodies interacting with rigid-bodies in FlowBoundary node; inter-particle procedural joints; HydroBoat node simulating water vehicles on water; seamless flow from rigid body to fluid and vice-versa.
- all new tP 6.0 Analyzer Tool
- Another groundbreaker for tP 6.0 is the real time Analyzer that tracks every development path of a simulation networks in all its complexity. The real-time Analyzer further empowers users to truly analyze in-depth details of DynamicSets; tracks PositionBorn in particle sets; emitterpaths; TrailBorn, FlowGroups captured in time intervals, giving users immense control, finest adjustments.
- tP 6.0 Generator SnapShot Operator
- The Generator node can now procedurally create a mesh snapshot of any amount of particles forming one single larger particle representing the mesh at the time of snapshot using particle modelling and allow the complex whole to be simulated as one.
- tP 6.0 Distance-based TrailBorn
- Powerful tool! Users create time-release complex structures based on procedural & particle modelling at interactive rates minus the hard work. Using Trail nodes, multi-level particles are generated - toggle distances of how the entire model meshes out procedurally, enabling effortless generation of sprawls, spiraling networks, symmetries or not.
- ContactPoints Joint Creation
- New Utility added to thinkingParticles 6.4 to enhance Joint creation combined with Physics simulation. Any number of meshes can be selected and joints placed at closest contact points between objects to simulate joint movements. Thousands of joints can be created with a few clicks instead of cumbersome clicks.
- Enhanced 6.0 GeomContact
- The GeomContact operator powerfully positions outputs between selected points of objects to create connections, procedurally, thereby giving the user greater flexibility and control as the object changes in scenarios across environments, interactively stable in conjunctions with other objects.
- New Physics Parameter Handling
- By introducing a new level of integrative multiphysics solvers, artists effectively assign independent simulation parameters to particles right away via the physics simulation setup options. E.g., anchoring several animations to a swinging rope (BTropeImport node) and assigning directly to each object/particle which physics-solver will affect its motion to the swinging rope.
- Spline Physics, Spline Modeling
- NEW nodes enable quick succession procedural spline modelling [3ds Max] New node, SplinePool, auto-generates a network of spline particles across any selected surfaces. The new nodes: SplineInit; SplineImport; SplineData; IsSpline; SplinePhysics; SplineKnot: the ultimate spline modelling tool for artists dealing with complex and diverse setups within tight deadlines.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought