Find out how V-Ray 5 for Revit can help you bring your design projects to life. You’ll see how real-time rendering, shading improvements and powerful post-processing functionality can help you to create your best-ever work — even after you’ve rendered. Find out how to:
- Visualize designs in real-time;
- Add free 3d content to your projects;
- Enhance the magic hour with the new sun and sky system;
- Save time with improved and more-efficient material workflows;
- Add more variety to your scenes through new material layers;
- Make your materials look more realistic with new randomization options;
- Create multiple lighting scenarios from a single render without re-rendering;
- Composite renders directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer;
- Use a layer-based editor for final touches and color corrections;
- ...And more!
The webinar is free and lasts about one hour, including the Q&A session.
Who is Presenting the Webinar
Ivan Kozaliev is a CG specialist at Chaos Group.
The content is suitable for beginners and intermediate users, but parts of the webinar will be interesting for advanced Revit users as well.
Please check again this page. We are working to publish the webinar ASAP
Products Featured in this Webinar
V-Ray 5 for Revit - Workstation License
V-Ray 5 for Revit - Subscription
Revit 2021 - Single-User Subscription