Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
For Industrial Design. Concept adds sketching, fast concept modeling and visualization.
Alias Concept Multi-user Subscription Renewal
supports concept communication, design modeling, fast concept modeling, technical surfacing, reverse engineering, real-time design visualization, and engineering development collaboration.
- Concept design
- Sketching and illustration tools - Draw and edit with integrated tools.
- Flexible product modeling - Visualize forms with multiple iterations.
- Dynamic shape modeling - Edit product models at any stage.
- 3D sculpting - Refine your 3D models.
- Product modeling
- Stitches and seams - Automatically create stitches and seams.
- Surface chain select tool - Select a chain of surfaces with one pick.
- Automatic arrays of shapes - Path Array duplicates objects around curves.
- Mathematically precise surface creation - Use the Revolve tool to control pitch.
- Surface modeling & Class-A surfacing
- Multiblend tool - Make smooth transitions between surfaces
- Surface analysis
- Light Tunnel - Study surfaces in a virtual tunnel of light.
- Shading in clay - Use clay for surface evaluation.
- Isophotes for surface flow - Reveal design motion and underlying shape.
- Design communication & product visualization
- Ability to switch shading assignments - Easily switch between color combinations.
- Variant configuration sets - Capture your current view for easy return.
- Interactive product visualization - Evaluate design options with real-time visuals.
- Compelling photorealistic renderings - Visualize your product with high-res imagery.
- Convenient data exchange - Share industrial design data seamlessly.
- Fast concept modeling
- Hybrid mesh modeler - Use a hybrid mesh/NURBS modeling environment.
- 2D sketch to 3D sketch - Transform 2D sketches to 3D.
- Work in Engineering context - Work directly with engineering parts.
- Design with curves - Design with 3D curves directly in Alias SpeedForm.
- Shape exploration - Explore design variations.
- Design variants - Choose among many options for your design.
- Design precision - Precision tools for modelers and engineers.
- Continuous industrial design pipeline - Export concepts for production modeling.
- Real-time rendering capability - Quickly visualize your models
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought