Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2-Year Subscription Renewal
offers powerful 3D modeling and animation tools for increased productivity, creativity, and flexibility-at a significant cost saving.
With support for Autodesk
FBX 2012 asset exchange technology, artists can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
- Comprehensive 3D toolsets-With Maya you can access industry-leading, production-proven software for 3D modeling, animation,
effects, rendering, and composting.
- Intuitive digital sculpting and painting-Easily create highly detailed organic models, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and
painting toolsets of Mudbox software.
- Powerful real-time animation-Increase overall animation output and explore real-time animation for pre-visualization and virtual
movie-making, with the interactive 3D engine and advanced 3D character animation capabilities of MotionBuilder software.
- High-quality baking-Easily create global illumination for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps, vertex
maps, or point clouds with the Turtle for Maya plug-in (available only for the Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Standard and Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2013 -- Maya
Edition editions that include Maya).
- Single-step interoperability-Maximize your creative potential and optimize your productivity with new single-step interoperability
workflows and more consistent user interfaces in these 2012 releases.