VisualARQ - Free Upgrade to v2
|Upgrade now||Purchase VisualARQ 1.9.6 — Download Edition now and receive a FREE UPGRADE to the upcoming version 2!|
Now also compatible with Rhino 4.0 and Rhino 5.0VisualARQ 1.9.6 Download Edition
is a fully-integrated plugin that adds architectural tools to Rhino 5.0
. Using the accessible and intuitive Rhino
interface, VisualARQ 1.9.6
provides tools for architects, planners, and interior designers that make the architectural design process and its documentation easy. It also adds
parametric 3D architectural objects like walls, columns, doors, windows, and stairs that are suitable for both 3D modeling and 2D documentation.
's feature-based editor you can create and edit your own smart/custom architectural objects.
integrates easily and intuitively into your design work flow. You can work in two or three dimensions and view the 3D model or the 2D
at the same time.
New in this Version
- IFC import.
- IFC Tag and IFC Export Options.
- Slab layers.
- Columns can be defined with a 2D and a 3D block.
- Doors and windows can be floating.
- Doors and windows can be attached to curtain walls.
- Added property to choose a predefined size for doors, windows, beams and columns.
- Curved Curtain wall.
- Curtain wall panels can be curved.
- Walls can be defined from multiple solids.
- Added "Space Param" and "Deconstruct Profile" Grasshopper components.
- General properties (Name, Tag, Description...) can be modified in Grasshopper Components.
- Added "vaOpeningElevationStyles" command.
- Tag objects can be aligned to tagged geometry, or aligned to the horizontal or vertical axis.
- Custom profiles can be scaled (horizontally and vertically).
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy modeling of free-form architecture
- Go through any architectural project design process with an intuitive, easy and efficient workflow. Curved walls, free-form surfaces,
form beams... any complex architecture design is possible.
- VisualARQ 1.9.6is totally built in Rhino interface: Rhino-like menu, toolbars and command's behavior.
- It is a powerful feature-based editor to create and edit parametric objects.
- Get all project documentation automatically
- Cut sections, make plans. No matter how complex your design is. Save time getting all project documentation automatically from the 3D
- Floor plans, sections, elevations, surfaces, dimensions, and all object information are linked to and created from the 3D model.
- VisualARQ 1.9.6 generates documents that combine drawing plans, the three dimensional model, and data tables.
- Displays in the Top viewport a standard 2D architectural representation of the 3D model in real time.
- All drawings are updated automatically after any change.
- Model with 3D smart architectural objects
- VisualARQ 1.9.6 has a library set of parametric architectural objects: Walls, Beams, Columns, Windows, Doors, Slabs, Stairs and Roofs.
- Objects are easy to create, modify and edit at anytime. Automatic recalculation adjusts them to changes.
- Option to create custom objects, styles, and object libraries.
- Create the 3D model from 2D drawings
- Import your AutoCAD 2D files, or create them in Rhino 5.0. With VisualARQ 1.9.6 you can convert lines in 3D walls, roofs, slabs, etc.
just a few clicks.
- Real time project 3D sections
- VisualARQ 1.9.6 adds the dynamic section tool, that allows to visualize your project sectioned in 3D in real time.
- Work from sectioned models, create section drawings and produce render views from the current viewport.
- The level manager allows to view horizontal sections of your project in 3D.
- Rendering engines
- VisualARQ 1.9.6 material manager supports materials of all render engines that are supported by Rhino 5.0.
- Create lights and assign materials to objects, to get high quality images of interior and exterior architecture.VisualARQ 1.9.6 is 100% compatible
any render engine that supports Rhino 5.0.
- New features in VisualARQ 1.9.6
- New Railing object.
- Multi-threaded regeneration of VisualARQ geometry (Rhino 5 only).
- Extrusion objects are used instead of breps when possible (Rhino 5 only).
- Faster display of VisualARQ objects.
- Identical columns and beams share the same instance definition.
- Smaller and better IFC output files.
- Doors and windows can be created from profile curves directly in the model.
- Added display attributes (layer, color, line type, etc) support in IFC import and export.
This Product is Also Known As
VisualARQ for Rhino 3D
VisualARQ for Rhino 5
In order to work properly, your copy of VisualARQ 1.9.6 — Download Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought