Vectorworks Book: The Must-Have Workbook for those new to Vectorworks. Digital book in PDF format on CD.
eBook: 3D Modeling in Vectorworks 7th Edition by Jonathan Pickup
by expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup
is an essential guide for anyone interested in learning to create free-form models with Vectorworks
software. By taking complicated examples and breaking them down into manageable steps, this tutorial will help the reader build a foundation of skills for creating 3D forms through the use of extrudes, sweeps, solids, NURBS
, loft surfaces, and 3D primitives.
Recommendations and Tips:
- This tutorial can be used with any Vectorworks 2015 products.
- Measurements for the exercises are shown in both metric and imperial.
- A companion DVD contains links to instructional videos (use with Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Make sure to read the text, watch the video, and try the tutorial to fully learn each lesson.
- This manual builds on Vectorworks Essential manual, so if you are unfamiliar with basic concepts as drawing, modeling, and basic file organization, this guide is a good place to start.
About the Author
Which version of Vectorworks is right for you?
2D & 3D Design