Visualization and 3D immersion software dedicated to architecture, urban planning and landscaping. Includes updated library.
The result of a dream shared by its authors and more than a hundred architectural firms in the world, Twinmotion Team Floating License
is a visualization and 3D immersion software dedicated to architecture, urban planning and landscaping.
's extraordinary responsiveness allows integration of the project into a dynamic ecosystem and new fields of experimentation and assistance in designing, sharing and communicating any project. In addition, in a few seconds, you can export images and videos of remarkable quality; several hours are needed with conventional software. If you are equipped with a 3D screen, enjoy a stunning 3D realistic experience by dipping into your project in stereo.
Its ability to import 3D models from all contemporary modelers and the originality of its technical and visual performance puts Twinmotion Team
at the forefront of future generations of 3D simulators. With Twinmotion Team
everything is instantaneous in the 3D environment you choose, regardless of the type of project. Twinmotion Team
is the perfect interactive tool to explore and share the environment, the atmosphere, the spaces of the site, to plan and decide, persuade and pre-sell, but also to make strategic choices upstream for the effective implementation of your project.
Controlling in real time the effects of wind, rain or clouds, Twinmotion Team
allows very easy modeling of sites and 3D surfaces, and adding trees and plants, as well as the flow of vehicles or characters. Everything is possible far beyond what you could imagine: sculpt a surface, change materials from your Twinmotion Team
library, modify sunshine by date and geographic coordinates, add a character or a crowd, integrate a car or several lanes of vehicles on a road, draw their route and choose their displacement in the project, add waves to the ocean, create a town square or a forest, modify the foliage of one tree or many, transform raindrops into snowflakes, view your project from all angles while walking, driving, even flying…
New in this version
- Introducing BIMmotion
- BIMmotion is a free, self-executable file (mono or stereoscopic) that includes your project model and the Twinmotion Team engine. Without needing any other application, your customers and partners can view the project on their computers simply and instantly (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10); change perspective, follow an animation, move in 3D freely or on a pre-defined path, and even access different project alternatives.
- Project phasing
- The new Phasing function allows you to view the project at its various stages of progress. From breaking ground, through the structural work, to the landscape vegetation, the goal is to stage the evolution of the building. BIMmotion can, if you wish, include these phases.
- True landscape
- When creating a project, you can either use the Twinmotion Team terrain library, or import your own file as a point cloud or a 3D mesh. It will automatically be converted to a Twinmotion Team landscape that you can edit, sculpt, paint, and revegetate at your convenience.
- Library updates
- The Twinmotion Team 2016 library offers more realistic materials, a wider choice of objects, vegetation, and characters including cyclists; new animated objects (cranes, boats, wind turbine) and a new category: fountains.
- Easy to learn
- Manipulate your model directly in 3D, as in a game. Choose how to move, the speed and mode: walking, driving, flying or a step-by-step immersive "walkthrough." The interface with chronological tabs continuously guides you. The logic behind Twinmotion Team allows you to progress step-by-step in the construction of the scene. From the perspective to orthographic views, you can observe your project from any angle. For even more precision, access the Object manager and its advanced features to customize your workspace.
- With this first tab, Twinmotion Team imports many model types directly (FBX, DWG, DAE, SKP, C4D, LI3). You can also merge multiple Twinmotion Team projects or other formats in a single scene. Imported files can be updated at any time, while keeping your modifications and materials. To improve your projects, you can import images (DDS, PNG, PSD, JPG, TGA) and videos (MP4, AVI, OGV, WMV, FLV, MOV, DIVX, MPG, MPEG).
- The environment of your project is completely customizable through an intuitive slider system. The sky, the type of clouds, fog, particles (rain, snow), wind and its impact on vegetation - each choice is visible in real time in the preview window. You can also easily 'flood' a surface to create and manage an ocean color, reflections, and size and type of waves. The sun works on the same principle by adjusting the date, geographic coordinates and orientation that you assign to the site, or according to your power settings, the brightness, shadows and lens deviations.
- Material - Twinmotion offers a wide choice of materials that can adapt to the time of day or night. Adjust their UV scale, opacity, and their halo effects, illumination or brightness. The "bump mapping" allows you to apply relief effects for added realism.
- Light - To illuminate a scene, a wide range of customizable light sources, classic (spot, level, multi-directional) and IES with the ability to import your own IES files.
- Objects - More than 500 objects organized by category are available to dress your models.
- Choose your landscape and terrain (desert, mountains) and trim the surface with functions to push / pull the ground in different sizes and shapes. The "Painting" tool allows you to paint textures of rocks, sand or earth to enhance your landscapes.
- Use the "Brush" tool to create a forest on a defined area, choosing and adjusting tree species, their sizes and densities. All vegetation is animated - 3D trees and blades of grass react to the wind and adapt to the seasons. Various rocks and 3D models of green walls are also available.
- Crowds & Traffic
- Define the path of your characters and vehicles with just a few clicks. On the Bezier curve you draw, you can choose different types of animated characters (professional, casual, mixed...) and their accessories, or adjust the number of traffic lanes, their density and the speed of the cars. The various vehicle models are also customizable (high beam, passengers, color).
- Visual Effects
- Set your camera settings by choosing a focal, vignetting and possibly lens deviations. Change the color of your scene with 29 types of colors. You can also transform your scene by using a filter-like "white model," "Black & White" or "Sketch," etc.
- Camera, Clip and Export
- In order to choose the scene of your image, or frames that make up your animation, use the intuitive camera editor. Display the project construction phases, customize your clip through the environment, visual effects or lens parameters, ratios and resolutions. Export your content in an optimal resolution in record time. Video outputs are in MP4 and WMV (H.264) in stereo 3D video; images are in PNG format.
In order to work properly, your copy of Twinmotion Team — Floating License
requires ARCHICAD, SketchUp, ZWCAD Architecture, Catia, Microstation, Allplan, Infrastructure Design Suite
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought