MeshFusion for MODO
Interactively blend, add and subtract objects to create high quality subdivision surface (SDS) modelsMeshFusion for MODO
is a revolutionary new modeling plugin available exclusively for MODO 701 and MODO 801
, and opens up a new world of creative possibilities for artists and designers.
MeshFusion for MODO
takes away the challenge of complex and frustrating boolean operations and makes the process of producing accurate, high quality subdivision surface (SDS) models faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Why add MeshFusion to MODO?
- Create booleans between subdivision surface (SDS) objects
- Control the blending between the resulting surfaces
- Edit assembly instructions creatively with three intuitive editing modes (3D Tree Fusion, Schematic Fusion and Fusion Strip
- Use with deformers and other MODO modeling tools, giving freedom to experiment more
- Final mesh output is a single unified mesh ready for further editing or export to .STL for 3D printing
- Interactive live booleans based on Catmull–Clark subdivision surfaces (SDS)
- Works with MODO's full slate of modeling tools
- Editable Fusion Strips (edge loops), that automaticly blend surfaces along boolean intersections.
- Easy clickhaul editing
- Watertight mesh export to .STL
- Convert to standard MODO meshes for further modeling and/or retopology
- Animate and render live boolean connections
- Custom '3D Boolean Tree' UI with drag and drop editing directly in the 3D viewport
- MODO Schematic View boolean editing with complete set of standard boolean nodes
- Add mesh items to the schematic via drag and drop in 3D viewports
- Custom editing layouts, with optimized display settings for MeshFusion modeling
- Additional custom scripts to help manage, manipulate and model complex boolean models
- 3D 'Qbic' mesh primitives included — perfect for MeshFusion modeling
New in MeshFusion 103
- Schematic Pie Menu - The Pie Menu (default key combo: Ctrl-f) is now context-sensitive with some handy Schematic Fusion Utilities when invoked in the Schematic Viewport.
- Fusion SubDiv Controls - New Buttons in Fusion Item Properties Tab: 'Set Output SubDs to Current', 'Use Output SubDs', 'Use Working SubDs'. Simple switching between preferred final/output Fusion SubDiv levels and 1-level lower working SubDiv levels.
- Qbic Cleanup - New Button in More Fusion Form: 'Cleanup Qbic Materials'. Utility function — Cleans up clutter that accumulates from Qbic Mesh Asset imports.
In order to work properly, your copy of MeshFusion for MODO
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought