Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd experts will send you a customized quote.
PACK Kit (Package Design and Construction)
Flexible framework for your own custom designsPACK Kit (Package Design and Construction)
accelerates the design and visualization of packages in MODO
by helping package designers and CG artists circumvent the technical
blocks involved in modeling and scene construction. PACK Kit (Package Design and Construction)
is a collection of over 200 presets, images and assemblies - a large library of packages and
package components - which can be modified and assembled to both visualize existing packaging and to create totally new package designs.
With PACK Kit (Package Design and Construction)
you can quickly create bags, wrappers, boxes, bottles, cans, cartons, tubes and tubs, and non-destructively develop new packaging concepts.
PACK Kit (Package Design and Construction)
is far more than a simple collection of pre-built models; it's a flexible framework for creating your own custom designs.
What's included in the PACK kit?
- 28 Base shape presets
- PACK's base shape presets provide an easy starting point for most any package container. By utilizing the embedded morphs (form and
volume variants) in these base shapes you can experiment with new designs or simply adjust parameters (e.g. shoulder scale) to match artwork provided
to you by a client.
- 35 Container seal presets
- PACK contains a library of container seal presets - different 3D shapes for sealing containers. Seals are often one of the most time
consuming components of a package to create. With PACK you can quickly attach a seal to a container, or visualize a container with a number of
different sealing methods. Alternatively, if the correct seal you want isn't in PACK you can modify the provided samples to generate new seals, thus
growing PACK further, and in a way that's specific to you.
- 82 Pre-built packaging models
- Many types of package are quite generic in nature so PACK also includes 82 pre-built packaging models including bags, wrappers, boxes,
bottles, cans, cartons, tubes and tubs. These models are textured and UV'd so all you need to do is apply artwork and render, but of course they can
also be used as starting points for new designs of your own.
- 53 Panel presets
- Modeling folded boxes is often a very tricky business. PACK attempts to simplify it by providing a system of panel presets that can be
snapped together to create 2D box templates complete with tabs. They include embedded morphs (shape variants) for changing key aspects of them and
topology that allows you to create smooth SubD boxes that are easily folded.
- 22 Texture maps
- Not all aspects of a package need to be modeled with polygons so PACK also provides a range of texture maps that can help in the
visualization process. Included are crease maps, stencil maps and bump maps, which can be easily applied to models through MODO's preset
browser. All presets in PACK are set-up to receive these maps easily with pre-defined UV maps.
- 11 Scene assemblies
- When you've created a design you are going to want to see it rendered. To help you to get a good quality image quickly, PACK also
includes eleven scene assemblies, which are rigged so you can change lighting and other display parameters quickly.
- 18 PACK tools
- To help speed up the process of using this kit, PACK also includes a collection of focused tools, which can be accessed through a pop-
over form. Included in the form are regular MODOtools, macros and a number of scripts written specifically for PACK. These allow you modify
the shape of your container and other perform other functions such as adding thickness to a container, and adding liquid volume. A Snapshot tool lets
you save your work non-destructively at key points as you iterate a design.
- 3 Full project video tutorials
- To get you up to speed as quickly as possible, PACK also comes with nearly two hours of training videos, including three full project
tutorials. These tutorials will get you up to speed on all of PACK's features and will also help you to become familiar with MODO's general
In order to work properly, your copy of PACK Kit (Package Design and Construction)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought