Thea for Rhino: High quality photorealistic rendering. Now compatible with Rhino 6! Render Nodes Included.
Thea for Rhino
integrated plugin takes full advantage of solidThinking
Thea Render functionality and allows you to create high quality photorealistic renders within
. With advanced features such as interactive render, true physically-based materials, innovative material layering, IES and
light support along with a versatile rendering system comprised of biased, unbiased and GPU engines,
rendering within Rhino has become really powerful.
- Viewport Rendering
- Thea for Rhino can be used for interactive rendering inside Rhino Viewports. Select the desired Viewport and simply let Thea Render
engines give you an immediate visualization of your scene.
- Advanced Material Editor
- The advanced Thea material editor has been fully integrated into Rhino, bringing all the advanced and unique features of Thea
materials. The user interface has been redesigned from scratch making the creation of complex materials an easy task.
- Content Browser with Online Repository
- The Online Repository can now be accessed directly from the Thea content browser. It is now just a single click to download an online
material and add it to the material list. On top of that, it is also possible to load materials in the Advanced Material Editor using the Content
Browser and make use of the Interactive Preview functionality that allows you to interactively preview materials before making the final
- Darkroom Refreshed
- Darkroom has been refreshed with new features and a new modular user interface. Batch rendering can be started from within Darkroom
using Rhino's Named Views allowing the user to define different render settings and termination criteria for each one.
- Backface Material Support
- The back face of any surface can have a different material and this makes it now possible to create advanced materials like labels,
sheets of papers and tree leaves.
- Enhanced Material Presets
- Material presets have been enhanced with extra funcionality that allows the creation of nearly every possible material. Plastic
material has been enhanced with translucency, semi-transparent and coating options while the Metalling Paint preset, now supports Metallinc
- Faster Position Updates
- Moving objects while rendering interactively is now times faster than the previous version allowing you to move, rotate and scale
objects in the scene easily.
- Stereoscopic Rendering
- Stereoscopic image output exports two 360-degree images for both eyes, letting you see the model in 3D using simple red-cyan glasses
or VR headset.
- Batch Rendering
- Batch Rendering makes it possible to bring all the Named Views straight into Thea Darkroom and render them one after the other. Also,
custom properties can be defined per Named View.
- New Tone Mapping Methods
- Two new Tone Mapping operators have been added in Thea Render. Filmic allows the user to have complete control over Highlights and
Shadows while Reinhard provides a robust way to automatically compress high dynamic range renders.
- Geometry subdivision (on render time)
- Assign containers (medium)
- Native Rhino materials support
- Split frame functionality
- Custom light evaluation
- Clipping planes
Latest Thea for Rhino Webinars from Novedge
This Product is Also Known As
Thea for Rhino
Thea for Rhino 3D
Thea for Rhino 6
Thea Render for Rhino
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for Rhino
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought