Thea for Cinema4D: The highest quality photorealistic rendering, inside your Cinema 4D. Render Nodes Included.
Thea for Cinema4D
is the perfect companion for Cinema4D
users who want the highest quality photorealistic rendering inside their modeling application.
The plugin offers a list of advanced tools while being actively developed to meet the most demanding visualization requirements.
- Thea Content Browser
- The Content Browser makes it easier to add materials and HDR images in the scene. Materials can either be applied to selected objects
or added to the material manager.
Adding HDR images in the scene is easier since skies are now being added as a Sky object with a Thea Sky tag already assigned to it.
It is also possible to add your own local folders in the Custom Folders area.
- Thea Shaders
- In the latest version, the Thea Material Editor is fully integrated inside Cinema 4D. Thea Shaders can be helpful to make it easier
to apply tonemapping and modify the texture coordinates for every bitmap and also add advanced procedurals like Fresnel Ramp.
- Backface Material Support
- With the Backface material support, it is now possible to create material like sheets of paper, labels, leaves, etc.
It is integrated inside Cinema 4D supporting the Front & Back side option of the Texture tag.
- Speed Improvements
- Every transfer including geometries, lights, shaders, and instances is now multi-threaded and at least two times faster than the
On top of that, once the scene has been rendered once, Thea for Cinema 4D will only transfer the changes to the engine, speeding up this way the
A speed increase has also been achieved for the Texture Baking process. This process has to do with the conversion of any non-supported shader by
- Instancing Support
- Cinema 4D offers various ways of instancing and we have paid attention to support them all, matching the native renderer. Whether you
are using MoGraph cloners, arrays or render instances, the result will be always as it should be.
- Thea Render can handle the animation rendering inside Cinema 4D and render all the frames out-of-the-box. Furthermore, by supporting
Team Render, one can distribute these frames over the network for ultra-fast animation sequence rendering. Accurate Motion Blur is fully
supported for any animation produced in Cinema 4D (Camera, Mograph, Particle Emitters, Dynamics, e.t.c).
- Render Channels
- Thea Render supports a big variety of render channels such as Normal, Depth, Alpha, Ambient Occlusion, Shadow and many more. These
channels can be used to add various post process effects on the final rendered image.
- Supported Plugins
- Thea for Cinema 4D can be used along with several third-party Cinema 4D plugins in order to make workflow much easier for the end
user. Among them Thea Render is working with: Laubwerk, Forester, X-Particles, HDR Light Studio, and ThinkBox Deadline.
Tutorial 1 - Getting Started
Tutorial 2 - Materials Overview
Tutorial 3 - Lights & Environment
This Product is Also Known As
Thea for C4D
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for Cinema4D
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought