Thea for SketchUp
Academic Lab License (30-seat)
|Product Name||Thea for SketchUp — Academic Lab License (30-seat)|
|Manufacturer|| solidThinking, Inc.|
|Product Type||Floating License|
|Platform|| Runs on Windows Runs on Mac|
|Shipping Method||Digital delivery|
|Trial Version||A trial version of Thea for SketchUp ‐ Academic Lab License (30-seat) is available to download from Novedge web site. It has a size of about 86.89 MB for the Mac version.|
Trial Version Features & LimitationsTrial Version of Thea for SketchUp for Windows Vista/7/8, SSE2 CPU, for Presto GPU: Nvidia CUDA graphics card (Compute Capability 2.0 or bigger), SketchUp 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 2013, 2014 and 2015 (Make or Pro)..
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Secondary school, college, university and career state-accredited school students qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
Faculty & Staff
Secondary school, college, university, and career faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID.
Provide one of the following:
- Dated faculty ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any state accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
- All solidThinking educational licenses are 2 years fully-functional licenses.
- After 2 years, an educational license can be upgraded purchasing a new one. Each time you order an upgrade the 2 years period is automatically extended. At order time you will be asked to provide an updated student certificate or ID.
- Academic licenses are not cross-platform like commercial ones (you must choose Win or Mac).
- Academic license can be updated to commercial at special financial conditions (call Novedge 415-974-6692).
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for SketchUp — Academic Lab License (30-seat) requires SketchUp 2016.