Thea Render Studio
Academic Lab License (30-seat)
|Product Name||Thea Render Studio — Academic Lab License (30-seat)|
|Manufacturer|| solidThinking, Inc.|
|Product Type||Floating License|
|Platform|| Runs on Windows Runs on Mac Runs on Linux|
|Shipping Method||Digital delivery|
|Trial Version||A trial version of Thea Render Studio ‐ Academic Lab License (30-seat) is available to download from Novedge web site. It has a size of about 50.97 MB for the Unix/Linux version.|
Trial Version Features & LimitationsTrial Version Requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10, SSE2 CPU or MacOSX 10.6 and above, Intel CPU, 64bit or Linux MacOSX 10.6 and above, Intel CPU, 64bit.
Presto GPU (included) Requirements: Nvidia CUDA graphics card (Compute Capability 2.0 or bigger).
|Operating System(s)||Windows Vista/7/8/10|
MacOSX 10.6 and above, 64bit
Linux OpenGL, GTK2 64bit
|Notes||Presto GPU (included) requires Nvidia CUDA graphics card (Compute Capability 2.0 or bigger)|
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Secondary school, college, university and career state-accredited school students qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
Faculty & Staff
Secondary school, college, university, and career faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID.
Provide one of the following:
- Dated faculty ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any state accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
- All solidThinking educational licenses are 2 years fully-functional licenses.
- After 2 years, an educational license can be upgraded purchasing a new one. Each time you order an upgrade the 2 years period is automatically extended. At order time you will be asked to provide an updated student certificate or ID.
- Academic licenses are not cross-platform like commercial ones (you must choose Win or Mac).
- Academic license can be updated to commercial at special financial conditions (call Novedge 415-974-6692).
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.